Who else prefers the '07 Sig Stripe to the '08?!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I find the stripe placement to be awkward. I want to buy the pink one but I think I like the old ones better :sad:

I'm also trying to find a gunmetal/black bag on ebay!

Thoughts?! Talk me into it lol

2. I'm not a big fan of the stripe placement on the new ones either. It just doesn't look balanced to me. I'm still hoping to find a great '07 one on ebay.

3. 07 is DEFINITELY better IMO. I feel the same way about the stripe placement it looks so.......unbalanced is what comes to mind!?!?

4. I agree, I love the new ones, especially because of the shoulder tote version, but the stripe is kinda awkward

5. I don't dislike the '08 stripe, but I definitely prefer '07 (in fact, my signature stripe '07 was my "re-introduction" to Coach after a 5 year hiatus!). Good luck finding your gunmetal bag!

6. ME! I'm with ya on the stripe placement! I liked the old colors better too!

7. I am not a fan of these new ones. I was (and still am) obsessed with the older types.

8. i love the older ones!!

9. older ones for sure. getting my gunmetal in the mail soon. will let you know how i like it!

10. Did you get the small or large?! And did you get it off of ebay? I'm scared to buy on ebay, I hear great stories about it on here, but I've been burned before :sad:

11. let me join the club!! I love love love the 07 bags and just got the gunmetal tote!! the new ones i would like if they had the tote in the same style as 07 the new totes are wider, which i think is weird

12. Count me in , I tried to force myself to like the one with the pink stripe and the placement drove me nuts , I thought it looked cute on the swing pack but not on the other bags , and I know this will sound weird but it felt like the did not put a lot of time into designing new bags like they just threw it together

13. I like the '07 one's too. The '08 ones are cute but I like the shape and stripe placement better on the older ones, wish the totes had zippers though.

14. Me, me!!! One of the only signature bags I have left now is my reversible sig stripe tote in black/white from last year. It'll come out in the summer, and I just love it!

15. I think the pink and blue colors are pretty but I definitely think the '07 line is prettier and less awkward. And the black/gunmetal is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous!!!!