Who else loves Zara?

View attachment 5326949I love these but I really have nowhere to wear them. If they ever become deeply discounted maybe I will just occasionally pull them out of my closet and walk around my house in them!
Too funny..I have a pair of SJP mary janes in scintillate (https://sjpbysarahjessicaparker.com...4&_sid=f1e9f2154&_ss=r&variant=19556178329667) that I love-got them from TRR for $60-I've worn them once at a family Christmas party and after that around the house! They are over the top but I wish I could wear them more without getting a side eye! LOL!

Too funny..I have a pair of SJP mary janes in scintillate (https://sjpbysarahjessicaparker.com/products/anahita_50-square_scintillate_:smile:23445?_pos=4&_sid=f1e9f2154&_ss=r&variant=19556178329667) that I love-got them from TRR for $60-I've worn them once at a family Christmas party and after that around the house! They are over the top but I wish I could wear them more without getting a side eye! LOL!
The SJP Mary Janes are lovely, Antonia! My friends are not really into fashion at all. I wish that I had a group of fashion minded friends who I could go out with and wear things like these boots even if it was just for drinks!

If these boots are ever deeply discounted I probably would buy them. I could at least wear them for New Year’s Eve!

• Love
Reactions: Antonia
hi -

i received my order last night and one of the dresses i ordered is missing from the package. in the email, it says that all items were shipped in one package so its not like theres another one on the way..

curious what peoples experiences have been in a case like this? i never really shop at zara and this happens.

i was complaining about this over brunch and one of the girls said - good luck getting a refund because theyll never get back to you about what they decide to do? she said she called CS twice and they gave her the runaround and eventually she got tired of it and gave up trying to get her money back and she wont shop there again

CS is closed today but want to know what to expect from their customer service when i call tomorrow.

thanks

hi -

i received my order last night and one of the dresses i ordered is missing from the package. in the email, it says that all items were shipped in one package so its not like theres another one on the way..

curious what peoples experiences have been in a case like this? i never really shop at zara and this happens.

i was complaining about this over brunch and one of the girls said - good luck getting a refund because theyll never get back to you about what they decide to do? she said she called CS twice and they gave her the runaround and eventually she got tired of it and gave up trying to get her money back and she wont shop there again

CS is closed today but want to know what to expect from their customer service when i call tomorrow.

thanks
I have not had a package missing items but I did return 2 items to a physical store. Usually I get an email fairly immediately stating that my return has been accepted. They do not give you any type of physical receipt. I noticed that I had not received an email and I went back to the physical store as I had not left the mall yet. The sales associate told me that there was nothing they could do and to me to call CS. I figured at this point I was probably going to eat the cost of my 2 returned items.

I called CS and the representative was really helpful and refunded the cost of both items to my credit card fairly immediately. I don’t shop at Zara frequently but I do shop there occasionally. My experience was very positive. I hope that yours is too.

Reactions: juneping
I ordered 3 coats , 2 of them made of imitation suede , really cheap and durable, especially if you sit in the car a lot
In my opinion, Zara is unbeatable in this area !
Let's see which ones I keep

2712450800_6_1_1.jpg8372296800_6_1_1.jpg8073237800_6_1_1.jpg

Reactions: Mimmy