Who else loves Zara?

Hi! Thank you!! She is too funny![emoji7][emoji7] I told myself I would wear this dress for my 40th!![emoji33][emoji33] It's on the 16th!![emoji30][emoji15] Hopefully I don't look silly! I'm still looking. I tried this on too.
View attachment 3539943

OMG, we share the same birthday!!![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] but I am three years wiser than you...LOL!!! I saw the red number this morning and I think it is the perfect choice for a milestone birthday! Hanna, u have about a week to shop around if you are not convinced!;))

Reactions: HeartMyMJs
OMG, we share the same birthday!!![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] but I am three years wiser than you...LOL!!! I saw the red number this morning and I think it is the perfect choice for a milestone birthday! Hanna, u have about a week to shop around if you are not convinced!;))
OMG! Too funny!!! No wonder we can relate with each other!! LOL!

Yes I have 9 days left to shop!!! I did like the red dress but my arms didn't.:giggle:

View attachment 3558802. I bought this jacket in the uk sale [emoji7]
I bought this too! Hasn't come yet.
I did buy a pair of asymmetrical suede heels, burgundy ankle boots, palazzo pants and drop-crotch pants....most things were $22.99, the heels were $50, the boots were $70. I'll try and snap a pic. I really like some Zara shoes - they may not be the best made but when they get it right they have some very elegant heels that look expensive.
I ordered more than 30 items from the sale (Zara often sizes too big for me, so many things went back) and the total with tax was under $1K.