Who else loves Zara?

I dropped by Zara today to check out some boyfriend jeans and left with two pairs of cropped trousers instead! Just wanted to share a couple casual, springy outfits I threw together. :biggrin:

The lady next to me was commenting on my sandals and I was about to speak in the left pic! And I pulled up my top to show the waistband to my bff. :lol:

The length differs between the two colors. I tried on a bunch of the same size to be sure and the blue was always a little longer. I'm hoping the lengths on both look OK. These are my first cropped pants.

JQMB2dB.jpg

9o2y0JH.jpg

MG1eRFJ.jpg

D292Wpm.jpg

Do you mind telling me what brand your leopard shoes are? I've been looking for a comfy pair.

Thanks for sharing! I'm an 8.5 as well so I'll keep my eyes peeled for a 9.5! Enjoy your pants and you're lucky you have such a stunning shoe wardrobe to mix things up with! :smile:

You're welcome! As a note, I have a short, medium width foot. I bought both the 9 and 9.5 and on the 9s my foot fit perfectly on the sole but there was absolutely NO wiggle room. I like to have a tiny bit of room behind my heel so it doesn't look like it's going to come off and so the sandals don't look too small. The 9.5s gave me an extra 1/3 of an inch. :yes:

The 9s looked like this on me and I didn't like it.
img-thing.jpg

Good luck finding a pair! They're super fab and I've gotten tons of compliments on them. :smile:

Do you mind telling me what brand your leopard shoes are? I've been looking for a comfy pair.

I don't mind at all! They're the Sam Edelman "Becker" sneakers
http://www.zappos.com/sam-edelman-becker

They run a half size large. They rubbed the backs of my heels a little the first time I wore them but I slipped in some heel inserts and now they're great.

Wow, that skirt looks great on you! Lovely outfit with the black tee.

Silly question, but where did you get your t-shirt? I'm always looking for flattering basics and your shirt looks perfect!

Not a silly question at all! It's a H&M basic tee. I think it was £5.99 or £6.99 they are perfect for layering and for that slouchy fit. I have them in black, grey, white and cream and multiples of each. They are a nice material too and surprisingly wash well!

Thanks for the compliments, I really love this skirt :smile:

You're welcome! As a note, I have a short, medium width foot. I bought both the 9 and 9.5 and on the 9s my foot fit perfectly on the sole but there was absolutely NO wiggle room. I like to have a tiny bit of room behind my heel so it doesn't look like it's going to come off and so the sandals don't look too small. The 9.5s gave me an extra 1/3 of an inch. :yes:

The 9s looked like this on me and I didn't like it.
View attachment 2519895

Good luck finding a pair! They're super fab and I've gotten tons of compliments on them. :smile:

I don't mind at all! They're the Sam Edelman "Becker" sneakers
http://www.zappos.com/sam-edelman-becker

They run a half size large. They rubbed the backs of my heels a little the first time I wore them but I slipped in some heel inserts and now they're great.

Thanks so much!!!! Both shoes are gorgeous!!!!

I love Zara, but their website drives me crazy. The clothes are so beautiful, but the photos and the models make everything look so blah and ugly. When I'm in the dressing room in a store, I am always floored at how well everything fits, and flattering. So WTF is up with these terrible slouching models?

Yes, I know! The photos are terrible. Everything looks so big and droopy when it's not in real life.

I dropped by Zara today to check out some boyfriend jeans and left with two pairs of cropped trousers instead! Just wanted to share a couple casual, springy outfits I threw together. :biggrin:

The lady next to me was commenting on my sandals and I was about to speak in the left pic! And I pulled up my top to show the waistband to my bff. :lol:

The length differs between the two colors. I tried on a bunch of the same size to be sure and the blue was always a little longer. I'm hoping the lengths on both look OK. These are my first cropped pants.

JQMB2dB.jpg

9o2y0JH.jpg

MG1eRFJ.jpg

D292Wpm.jpg
hi mia bella love the trousers on u was wondering where you got the leopard loafers :smile:

Now that Spring is in sight, I am eying a few colorful items

Cannot decide between the yellow or green, this necklace reminds me of Lego

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393683168.414422.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393683168.414422.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,263
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393683194.359669.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393683194.359669.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 1,259
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393683315.243763.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393683315.243763.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,267
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393867807.389529.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393867833.883902.jpg

The sequin Zara skirt I got last week. Just going to wear it with a slouchy black tee and leather biker jacket for that dressed down edgy look. But with heels to make it more going out worthy.