Who else loves the new Venice line?

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I'm totally in love with the Venice Hobo in Caramel! I am attaching the link from Luna Boston. The leather looks yummy in the last pic up close! This bag is a little reminiscent of the Balenciaga motorcycle bags (aka City) with the fringes, although more so with the satchel than the hobo. It's a little edgy yet classic at the same time. This is one of the nicest bags I've seen from Botkier in a while and God's willing, I forsee one of these in my future! :graucho:
http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/Botkier/20486.aspx

I'm totally in love with the Venice Hobo in Caramel! I am attaching the link from Luna Boston. The leather looks yummy in the last pic up close! This bag is a little reminiscent of the Balenciaga motorcycle bags (aka City) with the fringes, although more so with the satchel than the hobo. It's a little edgy yet classic at the same time. This is one of the nicest bags I've seen from Botkier in a while and God's willing, I forsee one of these in my future! :graucho:
http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/Botkier/20486.aspx

I love it too... almost as much as the bianca!! :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/botkier/botkier-venice-satchel-444006.html

Love this bag! It's been quite a while since I've been instantly attracted to a Botkier but this bag really does it for me, especially in Caramel.

Absolutely LOVE the Venice Hobo in Caramel. It is now my #1 most coveted bag.

I had been hunting for a yellow spring bag and really couldn't decide on one - Venice Satchel or Trigger Satchel (different yellows, I know); my indecision got the best of me. If lunaboston had the Venice Hobo in yellow, I would have snapped it up on BostonMarathon day. However, I'm now secretly glad for my procrastination, because I've decided to follow my heart about the color and focus entirely on the eminently wearable Venice Hobo in Caramel. That will be the bag that takes me through summer and into fall. I want that bag, too!

someone needs to help me decide what color to buy! Im in love with the yellow, but I'm afraid it will get dirty very quickly, and does yellow work in fall/winter at all.

or Caramel or Black?

HELP!:smile:

someone needs to help me decide what color to buy! Im in love with the yellow, but I'm afraid it will get dirty very quickly, and does yellow work in fall/winter at all.

or Caramel or Black?

HELP!:smile:

Although I like the yellow, I think it's more of a spring/summer bag and I do beleive it will get dirty faster than the caramel. Caramel is an all year long color....and I also love the black too! Good luck with your decision and please be sure to post pics if you get it!!! We need some eye candy of this bag!!! :graucho:

Absolutely LOVE the Venice Hobo in Caramel. It is now my #1 most coveted bag.

I had been hunting for a yellow spring bag and really couldn't decide on one - Venice Satchel or Trigger Satchel (different yellows, I know); my indecision got the best of me. If lunaboston had the Venice Hobo in yellow, I would have snapped it up on BostonMarathon day. However, I'm now secretly glad for my procrastination, because I've decided to follow my heart about the color and focus entirely on the eminently wearable Venice Hobo in Caramel. That will be the bag that takes me through summer and into fall. I want that bag, too!

SweetSusan, things happen for a reason so I hope you do get this bag, it is sooo gorgeous!!! I want to save up and get both the caramel hobo and the black satchel. If you get it please post pics for us to drool over!!! :biggrin: