Who else loves the feeling of carrying a NEW handbag??!!

1. Does anything beat that feeling? lol

2. i think the process of buying a new bag goes neck-in-neck with that

3. ^^ I was just about to post that ! :graucho:

4. :yes: It is addictive....I chase after it...I am waiting for mine...will take 6 months...ughhhhhhhh:yahoo:

5. I love it too. Although, I can't help to be in that phase where I'm paranoid about setting my bag on outside my house/ hitting things/ people touching it , etc. I love carrying a new mono with a fresh clean vachetta and witnessing it change over use and time. :yes:

6. hehe, I agree with yeuxhonnetes! however, I think I"m pretty high the week before and after the purchase! haha
    -->Natural LV high ain't cheap like cocaine<--

7. Hmm. Not to sound all corny, but I think the feeling I get when I hold my daughter hand tops all. I love her little hands.

8. i reckon holding your baby for the FIRST time beats all... but holding a new LV comes close :yes:

9. I like having a new bag because the whole experience is just so much fun!

10. Really? I think that holding a new bag is nice, but not up there with holding a child. I love my bags, but I don't love them like I love the people in my life. To me they're just bags. :P

11. Good point ok maybe I should have said not much tops it!!! :yes:

12. People are of course ALWAYS more important than things, I guess I meant material things. Bags beat all material things lol

13. There you go...I agree with that.

14. Hahaha.

What about diamonds? I love diamonds. Ooh, a diamond LV bag. :lol:

15. Ohhh I love that can I have one too? Pretty Please???!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice