Who else is happy to hear that Grape is lighter than Eggplant???

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
As reported from the fantastic gals from the trunk show, Grape in real life looks lighter than Eggplant, as it also seems in the pictures floating around.

I personally am estatic at this news. I sold a beautiful Eggplant City because the color was just too dark for my taste. Don't get me wrong, Eggplant was tdf, and the 04 leather was stunning! But for my personal needs, I am thrilled to hear Grape is a much lighter color! Is there anyone else who is happy with this news?

MyBags010.jpg

IMG_6482.jpg

MyBags011.jpg

IMG_6584.jpg

attachment-1.jpg

IMG_6598.jpg

MyBags021.jpg

IMG_6638.jpg

I am! But only because it means I don't have to spend money buying a violet bag!

I was hoping for a really dark purple...the violet will be too light for me. :sad:

But that made the fall purchase decision easy -- one yellow day, please!

I personally purple in a really really dark tone, kind of like Ink?!!!.. but I think Grape (or yellow) would be great for a small accessory, like coin purse and make-up!! I put my name on the list for one already!!:love:

Yes - I agree Deana :yes: I LOVE the eggplant but I also would LOOOOOVE a lighter lilac - so the 'Grape' will be PERFECT, I think :drool:;) - can't wait to see it IRL :P
:graucho:
Where do you live girl? We seem to have very similar tastes. Could you imagine our bags if we lived near eachother? If I wasn't already married...Mmmm? Well poop I'm straight (as you probably are), so how about a commune that we could live at with other Bal gals!!! Wow, could you imagine!!!
:drool:
I promise to organize everyones closets, and to be the bag photograhper, if someone else could cook!

Deana, as always, excellent photos to demonstrate!!! Off the topic, what camera do you use for your beautiful pictures??? Mine does not give that kind of crisp detailed pictures...

Where do you live girl? We seem to have very similar tastes. Could you imagine our bags if we lived near eachother? If I wasn't already married...Mmmm? Well poop I'm straight (as you probably are), so how about a commune that we could live at with other Bal gals!!! Wow, could you imagine!!!
I promise to organize everyones closets, and to be the bag photograhper, if someone else could cook!

Ha ha ha Deana :lol: you will not believe but I already dreamed to live in a bbag-commune with other Bal gals ;):yes: - this would be fantastic and we would have so much of fun together . . . but, bad news, I'm living in Switzerland/Europe - this is probably too far away, isn't it :shrugs: = too bad :crybaby:

i am so glad bal even came out with a purple bag, i dont' care if it's darker, lighter, whatever - i just want it! i'm on the list for a make up, so we'll see what happens...

Deana,

ME ME ME ME ME!

Can you tell I'm glad too? :P
Like you, Eggplant was lovely but a bit dark for me (I love bright accessories). This should strike the perfect balance. Now the problem is what to get it in? Hehe

Damn...I'll cook...and I'm good! But only if I can spoon with your bags Deana!! :P )and bring my kids and dog...oh yeah...and my DH!!)

I am very happy that grape is going to be lighter than eggplant. I love bright colours and I am on the waitlist for a first and money wallet in grape. I do love eggplant as well though and I can't wait to get my first which is on it's way. Purple and pink are my favourite colours. Girly and Bright, like myself!! ;)

It just means I need to change my choices now. I don't think I'll want a med matelasse in grape now. But I'd love to do an accessory........maybe a coin or a clutch of some sort. Sure wish they'd bring back the rh flat clutch.........maybe i'll do the pouchette.