Who Else Is Guilty?? Do U look at banned Users Old Posts?

BeeBee is a huge liar!
She lied about Hermes,
she lied about having a Chopard bracelet (which was stolen from another person's website)
and started threads on all these things and was in general, weird.
etc etc etc

How strange! Some people just can't have enough to fill their time.

Thinking about it I vaguely remember the bracelet thread, I didn't realise it wasn't true! I'm so gullible. :shame:

This thread is HILARIOUS! I was going to PM Nirodha this morning to ask him a question about one of his posts and wondered why I couldn't... long and behold he's banned! So sad he's gone, but he was getting a bit out of control with his :rant:! If he tones down his opinions to be more respective, it would be more appreciated since he was always the devil's advocate in threads. It's good to have a couple of :nogood: when everyone is saying :yes:, it makes you think. I wonder why he asked to be banned instead of having the selfcontrol not to log on :shrugs:

*Now I'm off to read posts from the banned members mentioned here :P

^ He is only banned for a month. We simply could not keep up with editing his nasty comments fast enough.

In a month, he is welcome back. Controversy is not an issue, going against the grain is not, but the way in which it is done IS :yes:

lol he sounds like a younger me.. i had no idea there was this much ... crap going on - on the boards! i've been banned in my hayday (never from here and i hope to stay that way!) for being really pissy and commenting with really nasty responses too. needless to say, i've learned to let *most* of it go.. some of my old posts get a little out of hand but really it's with stuff that i'm truly passionate about (gay marriage/etc) and ya well. *shrugs*

now i'm curious as to what he said.. and whatnot.. cuz i've never seen him in the lv forum (since that's really where i frequent).

lol he sounds like a younger me.. i had no idea there was this much ... crap going on - on the boards! i've been banned in my hayday (never from here and i hope to stay that way!) for being really pissy and commenting with really nasty responses too. needless to say, i've learned to let *most* of it go.. some of my old posts get a little out of hand but really it's with stuff that i'm truly passionate about (gay marriage/etc) and ya well. *shrugs*

now i'm curious as to what he said.. and whatnot.. cuz i've never seen him in the lv forum (since that's really where i frequent).

He posted a fair bit in the "airport" thread on LV, and usually frequented other forums like relationships and general discussion.

In all honesty, and this is of course just my opinion, you aren't missing much. I think we all appreciate different POV's, but his were done in a disruptive nature. I don't think it's that difficult to make your point, but without the petty "I'm gonna get your goat" mentality.

I for one (and know most feel this way) love the fact that the mods police us and make sure things stay civil and respectful. I don't like forums where there are all these loose canons that just bring down the integrity of the topic. Class, that's what I want in a forum!! And this one has it.:heart:

Oh I remember her! I forgot about her. Didn't know all that stuff. I know she seemed to be VERY opinionated, even when the subject was quite light.

Oh I forgot to answer your question, OP. Yes, when I come across an old post from a banned member, I always go and read their threads....I'm nosey:sweatdrop: