Who Else Hates Black Friday?

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I will not be leaving my house tomorrow. Period. I absolutely hate crowds to the point that going to Costco on a Sunday sends me into panic attacks. No deal is good enough to get me into a retail outlet on the busiest shopping day of the year. BAH HUMBUG!

Does anyone else hate Black Friday, or am I the only one?! :shrugs:

Don't worry. I have NEVER gone shopping on Black Friday. IMO, the deals aren't even worth the stress of the crowds and the lack of parking.

A lot of those deals they have (like $250 laptops) are only good for the first 10 people, and those 10 people are guaranteed to have been camping out since Thanksgiving day. :yes:

I avoid malls like the plague on Black Friday. It sucks cause it just so happens I want to pick up my Chanel watch tomorrow but now I have to wait until Saturday when the mall opens (although I'm sure it will still be busy on saturday).

i hate crowds so i assume i'd hate black friday. not that i would ever venture to try it out... i also avoid shopping the last ten days or so before and after xmas. yikes!!! it's just sooo unpleasant. i have the whole rest of the year and i take good advantage of it so a few days off won't hurt me and there is always the internet :smile:

No way, it is such a waste of time... It's just really not worth it. So much time getting a spot, so much time shifting through crowds, so much time in line... I've never gone to the mall on Black Friday but a regular Saturday in the depths of December is enough to drive me up the wall, I can't stand it.

I am not too big on it, too chaotic for me. Currently at my local Circuit City, there is a long line that's been out there since about 8pm and they open at 5am! And it's 25 F degrees outside!! I am sorry, but no deal could be that good to get me to sleep outside in the cold for 8 hours.
Online shopping for me!

We dont have black friday in the UK, it all sounds deathly. I thought it might have something to do with the stock market, but its about a major sale. Americans are so lucky with sales, we get 2 a year in the UK!!! I hope the people going to black friday enjoy themselves!x