Who else has a SA that gives you the PCE discount when you don't receive the card?

Alexa5

O.G.
Nov 2, 2011
I never get the PCE's...I used to before I started buying, but once I started buying the PCE's stopped coming. But luckily the store manager/SA started giving me the discount. I come to this site, check out the dates and type of discount being given, and then go to the store to do my shopping (if there is something I want) and she honors the PCE discount.

I think if I didn't mention the PCE, or didn't know when it was she most likely wouldn't tell me about it.

It is a win win for both of us...it gets me shopping there and gives them some business.

A new Coach store just opened at my local mall and the manager has been really nice and given me PCEs several times! He gave me the $100 off on 2 seperate purchases and just let me use 25% off on the new floorset stuff even before he had put it out on the floor! He pulled new bags out of the back and just let me buy whatever I wanted! Saved me $300 last time! He is super nice and He already knows my name and it's only been about a month! Yeah, I'm in trouble!!

They give it to me all the time, even if it is the 100 off 300, they will give me the 25%. .
They will always call me to the a pre-sale
Shout out to my favorite SA's and Managers from the Burbank, CA store!!!!:woohoo:

My store USED to extend PCE to me all the time - invite or no invite.
This year however, I haven't received invites, phone calls or even PCE offers in store (if I stop by during PCE). I think ever since they noticed I buy deletes from the outlets they've been less inclined to offer me PCE. I feel like I've been written off. My FP store officially sucks. I haven't even had the urge to stop by since they charged me $10 for shipping when I ordered a $58 fob they didn't have in stock.

I almost feel guilty. (Almost :biggrin: )

My FP store calls me to tell me about PCE's, they let me use it multiple times without coupon, they let me swap out 100/300 for 25%, they have even let me use PCE discount a week after sale ending date.

I heart them.

This year however, I haven't received invites, phone calls or even PCE offers in store (if I stop by during PCE). I think ever since they noticed I buy deletes from the outlets they've been less inclined to offer me PCE. I feel like I've been written off. My FP store officially sucks. I haven't even had the urge to stop by since they charged me $10 for shipping when I ordered a $58 fob they didn't have in stock.

even with the strictest of strict managers i've had (and i've had a full range from different stores) they've always regarded by the rule of thumb that if it is not in store or something they don't carry at all because its a flagship that the shipping is free..

if it is in store, and the last one, e.g. the display, but you want a new one-- they are less likely to incline to offer the free shipping since it is in the store, though whether they do or not is up to the discretion of the store.

if you wanted an item they didn't have--you could order it off coach.com or jax yourself--thats' why they should have offered free shipping. not to mention, and i didn't know this till a customer told me, that shipping is sometimes $8 online? versus $10 in boutique.

i am sorry to hear your store is not so great with the customer service; if it was the manager that turned it down i would do the same, esp since you have access to an outlet. ;)

My store calls before each PCE to tell me that I'm getting it....I have a great SA....plus she told me this week, that since I can get multiple PCEs (card plus e-mails to both my registered e-mail addresses) I can use those anytime I come in ,even if it is expired. Doesn't get any better than that....It's just to bad other stores aren't like that:smile:

too new to coach but i ordered something with the facebook pce, didn't like it, and returned it to the store after the promo ended. the SA there extended the facebook 25% discount again :biggrin: towards the bagi ordered in store! only difference was, she did charge me 10 bucks for overnight shipping BUT the fb order i had also placed in-store last week, a different SA, there, said it was $10 for express and $30 for overnight. O_O even though there was a free express ship promo for orders >$150 going on that that time online.
it helps if it's the same SA, a nice one, who has seen you a lot. the SA who did the exchange was the one who helped me when i made my first-ever coach purchase and she's seen me in the store at least 6 times in the last month, buying FP bags and ordering stuff. because she was so nice, i plan on buying a bag FP (as i think i might be too new to get on a pce list, maybe?) from her after my xmas bonus :biggrin:

I have two nearby Coach stores, and both have extended sales to me when I did not receive anything in the mail or online. In fact, I had gone into one store recently after not visiting them for ages, and I just happened to hear a SA telling someone on the phone that they were having a PCE ($100 off $300) event. So I asked the woman who was helping me if could use that. She looked up my name, saw that I had once been a customer, and said yes.

A couple weeks ago, I was in the other store and mentioned that I heard Coach was having their 25% off sale. Not only did the SA give it to me, but because the bag I wanted wasn't in the store, she ordered it with free overnight shipping.

My SA always gives me the current PCE whatever it is, and never even asks for the card. And he's always flexible about letting me "extend" the PCE a bit if tehre's something I want that's not available quite yet. In return I never buy any FP bags from anyone other boutique or any other SA.

My SA always gives me the current PCE whatever it is, and never even asks for the card. And he's always flexible about letting me "extend" the PCE a bit if tehre's something I want that's not available quite yet. In return I never buy any FP bags from anyone other boutique or any other SA.

Hi Tobey,

That is so nice:smile: I happened to purchase one item during the 25% off facebook event and managed to return it for a bag today at 25% off though there were like 3 other items I wanted. However, the 25% applies to only the item which I had exchanged it for:sad:

sorry for the bad experience you've had lately. it seems SA's are flexible and discretionary when they give discounts so they absolutely should have extended you some free shipping, especially for items out of stock. was just curious, how would they know whether or not your deletes were bought from the outlets, rather than something you had purchased from an FP store or even given to you as a gift? :confused1:

This has been my experience also, but I make no secret that I purchase at the outlet and the manager is aware. I have told the manager that without the PCE I will not make a purchase, at least with the PCE there is a possiblty. It's their choice.

For me, the fact is the likely-hood of getting a FP item at the outlet is very high. I accept that I am fortunate enough to have a great outlet with helpful SA's - if they don't have an item and it's in the country they will find it, put it on hold and give me a call to come in and do the paperwork. Now that's what I call service :smile:

It also helps that they know I'm not wasting their time when I ask them to locate something - never have they gone to the trouble to locate something for me and I have not picked it up. I don't ask them to find something unless I'm absolutely sure I want it.