who else doesn't have a first in their bbag collection?

No Firsts for me. I've tried them on at NM and they just don't suit me, at least, I don't think so. They're a tad small for my needs, and I already have my Black Aviator to use for nights out, etc. Not that I have too many nights out, mind you, but on the off-chance that I DO get out... ;)

Faves for me are Twiggys and Days, and the Men's Besace. May get a Men's Day because I just love the long cross-body shoulder strap, but will have to find out in which sassy colors they'll come in the FW07 season...

i've never even considered the first - too small! for going out (dinner party, etc.) i have a flat clutch, which is almost as wide as a city, but flat and "foldy" - perfect for holding cash, lip gloss and a cell.

would love to have one, though, but for the same price as a "regular" bag, i'd rather invest in something i use all the time :P

I bought two first roughly around the same time and ended up selling them both as I found them to small for my daily essentials! I prefer the City, Purse, Mini Bowling, Hobo etc.

I LOVE the look of the first, but for me, the size just didn't work. I still come to the PF and admire all of yours though...:smile:

I've never owned any firsts because I've always thought they were too small. I once had a twiggy and it was too small for me so I didn't even bother trying out the first but I'd love to maybe someday get one in a fun color to wear out in the evenings/carry around on my light days.

I've sold one First and still have one... but I am thinking of selling that one as well, since I have never used it in the 3 months of owning it!! :wtf: Yes, I am crazy I know...

I need a bag that is slightly bigger then the First and not quite as big as the City - so I am thinking of trying the Twiggy... Actually, when I tried on the GH Hobo in person, I thought it really suited my figure & would actually be the perfect size! :nuts: So, maybe I should just go with that... its so hard to decide!!

I have a first :yes:

I loooooooove her. I don't carry alot with me, actually when I first got her I had trouble finding stuff to carry in her! I'm sort of tall (5'8), so I was worried she'd look too small on me, but b/c I'm slender she actually works well.. or at least I hope :s

If a first is going to be too small for your needs, then don't get one. I think she's actually quite a bit bigger than she appears.. but like I said, I don't carry alot :P

I have an 05 caramel first and it's my least carried bag cause it's too small. I'll only carry it if I'm going out at night because I need a larger handbag for day. I've probably used it twice in the two years that I've had it.

My First was the First - And I absolutely :heart: it. I always carry big bags so I don't think I would have bought it myself, but I received it as a gift and it is actually quite roomy!! I carry it whenever I get the chance!!

GO GET ONE!!