Who else ate too much pie?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ate the last of the pumpkin pie this morning:rolleyes: and that's it -- no more pie for another year!

2. I did good! I only ate one small piece of dessert yesterday. Unfortunately, my mom sent a plate of desserts home with me so they're in my fridge. :sad: If I can avoid the fridge long enough, hubby will have eaten them all!

3. My friend makes the best apple pie. I had three pieces yesterday. Yup, I pigged out. Gotta cool it now.

4. Yep. Pumpkin pie and REAL whipped cream, oh yeah.

5. I wish! I would kill for a piece of pumpkin pie, but I am sooooo paranoid about the potential weight gain that I skipped it yet again.

6. I ate too much of everything!! :lol: We still have one & half pumpkin pies left along with half of a sweet potato pie (with marshmellows on top!!) and half of lemon merigarine (spelling?). So, it looks like I will be eating more pie throughout the weekend.

7. I'm still eating!!!!:throwup:

8. I actually did pretty good, I had a slice of cheese cake made with fat free cream cheese... but then again, I was working so I was around the fresh food LOL, I got leftovers brought to me. I did pig out on candied yams and some really awesome potatoes.... but somehow i managed to only eat around 1600 calories yesterday.