Who else ate too much pie?

1. I ate the last of the pumpkin pie this morning:rolleyes: and that's it -- no more pie for another year!

2. I did good! I only ate one small piece of dessert yesterday. Unfortunately, my mom sent a plate of desserts home with me so they're in my fridge. :sad: If I can avoid the fridge long enough, hubby will have eaten them all!

3. My friend makes the best apple pie. I had three pieces yesterday. Yup, I pigged out. Gotta cool it now.

4. Yep. Pumpkin pie and REAL whipped cream, oh yeah.

5. I wish! I would kill for a piece of pumpkin pie, but I am sooooo paranoid about the potential weight gain that I skipped it yet again.

6. I ate too much of everything!! :lol: We still have one & half pumpkin pies left along with half of a sweet potato pie (with marshmellows on top!!) and half of lemon merigarine (spelling?). So, it looks like I will be eating more pie throughout the weekend.

7. I'm still eating!!!!:throwup:

8. I actually did pretty good, I had a slice of cheese cake made with fat free cream cheese... but then again, I was working so I was around the fresh food LOL, I got leftovers brought to me. I did pig out on candied yams and some really awesome potatoes.... but somehow i managed to only eat around 1600 calories yesterday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice