Who drives a Range Rover?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i've been eyeing this car lately and wanted to get feedback from any owners. i love SUV's and i currently drive a Mercedes ML350. i'm not in the market for a new car just yet but am curious about the range rover. i've heard bad things about british cars, always small problems that keeps them in the shop but i'm wondering if its better now. how would you compare it to the cayenne, X5 or ML350 (if you can)? thanks!! :yes:

2. Stay away would be good advice. Others may tell you differently.

3. I have a Supercharged. I've always loved Rovers and MB's. I switched from ML55 AMG to the Supercharged because I needed a bigger one. I'm not a car fanatic so I cannot tell you the details you need to know. I will tell you it spews petrol. Still I absolutely love this car.

So far I haven't had any problems with mine but it does get sent for maintenance once a year.

4. MY DH had one and lets say he finally got rid of it...thank goodness. It was a pain, always something coming up and I am talking $1-$2K repairs as a standard. Plus he was out of state, the car broke down, got it towed to the dealership, the jerks didn't even want to help him find a car rental place. Horrible customer service for all that money.

5. Not really.

Stay away.

6. ^^thanks! i didn't see that. wow after that post i will definitely scratch the range rover off my list as my next car. nice to see british cars are still living up to their rep. lol.

7. we have lots of car threads in this section - please do a search as you continue considering cars! thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.