who DOESN'T like bh and why?

I don't, but I think it's a matter of preference. When I saw the bag IRL, I wasn't as attracted to it as some other people. Although I really liked the size (it's not too big or too small) I didn't like how on the ends there are clasps. And I know if you undo the clasps of the bag, it looks a little sloppy if you don't hold a lot. But that's just me!

I don't like it because it's just so.. bulky, and it doesn't really sit nicely on me. On the other hand, I adore the BV.. but I ended up getting both anyways. :shame:

Wow, to each their own - I happen to LOVE the BH and it was the 1st LV I bought and I am so happy I bought it...It is ROOMY - just the way I like my bags and it is very practical, regardless of what others might say...I don't like many of the LV's out there - but that's just my taste...I love the BH!!

well I love my BH's size, but there's some things about it I can say I don't like. At first I didn't like the fact that it didn't have a zipper and it was so open. I was back and forth with BH and PH, but ended up getting BH (friend got PH so didn't want the same bag plus there was a huge waiting list when it first came out and I never got called to this day so I said forget it). I don't like those buckles and how it sticks out so it ends up getting rubbed against. I usually leave it on the middle hole so the ends don't stick out. I think eventually it's going to start to split. BH is such a practical everyday bag, but I think I'm getting tired of mine I haven't used it in a while.