who DOESN'T like bh and why?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks!

2. I don't, but I think it's a matter of preference. When I saw the bag IRL, I wasn't as attracted to it as some other people. Although I really liked the size (it's not too big or too small) I didn't like how on the ends there are clasps. And I know if you undo the clasps of the bag, it looks a little sloppy if you don't hold a lot. But that's just me!

3. I have had mine for almost a year and I have never had to undo the clasps..if that helps anyone.

4. Yeah, aren't the buckles just there for decoration/expanding the bag? :confused1:

5. The only reason I don't like it is because everyone who carries LV here has one, and hardly any people in my city even own LV!

6. I like the look of the bh, but size wise the bag is just too large for me.

7. I think it looks like a "little old lady" purse.

8. i don't like BH

1) too big
    2) i don't like mono canvas (sorry, don't shoot me)
    3) it's too practical

9. I don't like it because I like the look of the BV on me, the BH is too wide for my frame.

10. I don't like it because it's just so.. bulky, and it doesn't really sit nicely on me. On the other hand, I adore the BV.. but I ended up getting both anyways. :shame:

11. I don't like the size of the BH either. It was too wide for my frame. Plus, there's no zipper, a definite deal breaker.

12. I love BH shape but yeah, I hate the fact that it doesn't have zipper:sweatdrop:

13. Wow, to each their own - I happen to LOVE the BH and it was the 1st LV I bought and I am so happy I bought it...It is ROOMY - just the way I like my bags and it is very practical, regardless of what others might say...I don't like many of the LV's out there - but that's just my taste...I love the BH!!

14. well I love my BH's size, but there's some things about it I can say I don't like. At first I didn't like the fact that it didn't have a zipper and it was so open. I was back and forth with BH and PH, but ended up getting BH (friend got PH so didn't want the same bag plus there was a huge waiting list when it first came out and I never got called to this day so I said forget it). I don't like those buckles and how it sticks out so it ends up getting rubbed against. I usually leave it on the middle hole so the ends don't stick out. I think eventually it's going to start to split. BH is such a practical everyday bag, but I think I'm getting tired of mine I haven't used it in a while.

15. its funny because this is the exact reason why I LIKE the bh .... I never everr zip my bags and ppl think im crazy but i just never do lol