Who Doesn't Have a Mono Speedy???

I think all the speedys are lovely, and I especially love the Neo Denim, but, I won't be getting one as I don't love the sag, and to be honest, I don't do well with hand held bags.

I've tried a few on, and can just about get my wrist through the handle, but I need something that can sit in the crook of my elbow when i'm shopping...

Speedys are lovely though, so who knows, maybe one day??

K

I dont have a mono speedy, I have a damier speedy! Tbh I am not a huge fan of the mono, im a damier girl so I didnt even look at any of the mono bags! I love my damier, so care free to look after! I am looking at mono bags now but not the speedy, imo they are too common for me! xx

UGH...I read those of you who don't have one and I'm nodding my head going 'yea I can sell it'...then I read those who have it and love it and I'm nodding my head going 'yea I agree, how can I sell it?'

LOL

I don't have..my first is the mini lin speedy..second is the damier speedy 25..I am afraid of dirtying the handles on the mono speedy...but considering the third..maybe an epi or a mono...

I don't havea a mono speedy for several reasons. First, I hate handbags. I'm a shoulder bag girl. Second, I don't care for the mono as it is too "Look at me. I have a designer bag" for me. I'm more of an Epi or Suhali person. And, third, I hate the sag. I don't think it looks good and to have to put a magazine or something in the bottom of my designer and expensive purse to make it look "good" seems ridiculous.

I don't have the mono either :crybaby: but someday soon! I bought my first speedy in November, the damier, and I love it. I love speedies!! Someday I hope to own one of each style (except the patchwork-not a fan). :smile:

I don't have one, and I'm dying for one! But, vernis and MC just seem to keep getting in the way of my mono purchases.... don't have a mono thing yet, except dentelle pochette wallet, and not sure that even counts:confused1:

I don't like my purse to scream...I'm a LV fan I own a Damier and I own my beloved Epi....I just have never had a desire to own the bag that everyone owns. I also would not like the patine thing. If the Mono came in a black...I would probably own one. I don't own any purse with the company symbol on it...I think the closest I have is the Damier and it's about as close as I want to get.

the mono speedy was my first LV bag. and honestly, i couldn't live fashionably without it!

since my mono speedy is 12 years old, its a tad bit worn. i can now use it as a beater bag of sorts and even carry it in light rain or any situation really,, without feeling bad! it can withstand almost anything!
i also have a dentelle speedy, and that is my new mono speedy baby who gets babied like no tomorrow!

its a must have that is so equal parts utilitarian and fashion that i couldn't imagine living without!