Who Doesn't Have a Mono Speedy???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you don't have a mono speedy....why not???

JUust curious....I have one...never use it...so I'm curious as to your reasons why you've never bought one!

I pretty much bought it because it's a 'must have'....but I have other speedys I use more.

2. I dont have it because I am too paranoid with the whole darkening of the patina thing.

3. I don't have one because I have the speedy in damier & one in epi. I wasn't really a fan of the speedy until it came out in damier. I may change my mind one day though.

4. I have one of course. It's my go-to bag. lol

5. I have a Mono Speedy 30 and I'm using it today! (I'm at work!) I love the Speedy!!!! It probably should have been the first LV I ever bought, but I think it was the 3rd bag. But, I also have a Damier Speedy 30 as well. Go Speedy!!

6. I don't have a mono speedy but I do have a cerise speedy. Never bought a mono one because it is too common....

7. i used to have the mono speedy 30- it was my first lv. i sold it. too big for me. i have a speedy azur now (25 not 30- the size is perfect) and i think that's the only speedy i'll ever own. i'm more of a shoulder bag type of gal.

8. I was that close to owning a speedy. I went into the LV store, bought the speedy 25 and returned it the same day. Now I am deciding which bag to get. But then again I want the speedy again. I am so confused.

9. I don't have a mono speedy because I opted for the BH with children. I do have 2 other speedy's (i.e., mandarin and damier) :tup:

10. I don't have one, but have DS instead. The reason is I dont like monogram print.

11. I don't own a mono speedy. I know they are the quintessential LV bag, but I typically go for the road less traveled and I just see too many of them everyday, they kind of lost their specialness for me. I love the versatility and usefulness, I just have never taken the leap. Also everytime I get close a new LE comes out and I have to put the funds to use there! However, I must admit that photo in the celebrities section of Audrey Hepburn with her speedy is truly what elegance and beauty mean to me, so perhaps one day!

12. I don't because I have a perf. speedy. I don't have it because I've just never gotten around to buy one, but I love the speedy, so I'll might be getting a mono or damier one this weekend :yes:

13. I don't have one, I was never a Speedy fan...but I've changed my mind after my boy bought me the Damier Azur speedy and also after carrying a Keepall 45 for a while. So...I will eventually get the 30 and 35 in monogram I think :P

14. I don't have a Mono Speedy, I have a Mini Lin Speedy. I like that I get the LV monogram and the dark handles. It is like the best of both worlds. Plus not everyone and their mother has one.

[​IMG]

15. ME!!
    I had a speedy 25, it was my first LV. Its been sold. Some day I might replace it, but right now i'm not missing it right now.