Who does this?

I saw someone's Myspace picture where he had a Louis Vuitton scarf (the white murakami multicolore one) tied around his forehead.

At the time, he was on my friends list and I messaged him like, "On your forehead? Really?" I was trying to say that looked horrible on him and what he was doing was sacreligious to Louis Vuitton, but in the nicest way. He didn't get it so I left it alone.

That look was pretty popular 6+ years ago (more so at clubs in the Hamptons, etc.)

The look never offended me as long as the wearer had the right body type (flat to small chest & thin), plus it has to be the right type of scarf and you have to pull it together correctly with the rest of your outfit.

It's definitely not working for the chick in the photo. Sorry to say, but it looks ghetto there. :shame:

That one doesn't look right because of the length and the print, etc. But I do think if the scarf was bigger and a different print (like pucci), it would be fine. I actually wear my big scarves like loose halter... but that more around in a beach scene... not out and about downtown... LOL