Who does this?

ummmm.... well.... hermes does this. truly. on rodeo drive last summer... and it looks wonderful.. but its hermes and they tied it a bunch of whole different ways...... and you kinda have to have it ALL going on. (know what i mean?)

;~)

suzie w said:
ummmm.... well.... hermes does this. truly. on rodeo drive last summer... and it looks wonderful.. but its hermes and they tied it a bunch of whole different ways...... and you kinda have to have it ALL going on. (know what i mean?)

;~)

Aren't Hermes scarves a little bigger as well ? Plus they even have a book on how to tie scarves, including tying it up as a shirt, in far more skillful ways than, fold it in half and tie !

suzie w said:

;~)

lol i don't care what company thinks it's a good idea, if you're not mischa barton or one of the olsen twins, it's NOT. just say no, girls. just say no.

Congrats Cristina!

The scarf is definately fake.. and definately tied the WRONG way.. all WRONG. LOL. I wouldn't walk out the house like that or wear that scarf on my head after the torture it's been through.