Who does this?

chicky

Sofa King Marple
Feb 23, 2006
UK
LOL - oh dear!:lol: :lol:
No, it's a definite no-go, i say keep the scarves on the bags, around your waist or on your head :lol:

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
jstreete said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's just way too much woman for that itty bitty scarf.
Are you saying she's overweight? :weird: She looks like a perfectly normal weight to me. Tacky top, yes. Fat body, no.

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
purselova34 said:
Are you saying she's overweight? :weird: She looks like a perfectly normal weight to me. Tacky top, yes. Fat body, no.
I don't think she looks fat at all... but the scarf is soooo un-flattering that it probably makes her look bigger than she is :huh:

chloehandbags

ChloéClutchCollector
O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK.
I think that scarf, tied like that, would look pretty grim on anybody! :sick:

But as she is well over an A cup (and nothing wrong with that! ;) lol!), it erm.....'drags her down' and also hangs off her like it would off a shelf - allowing no waist definition to show. :huh:

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
side of the sea
they have this as an option in the hermes scarf book. they have lots of things in there that a little out there. :smile: not my cup of tea. :smile:

luvmybags

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
I think it looks skanky!! :amazed:

I think the poster up there meant that she was way too much woman meaning her bra size, she is well endowed!! lol Not fat.