Who does this?

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Too slutty for my taste... but I did see some clubbers using American flags or huge scarfs as a tube top like this.

suzie w

O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
Canada
ummmm.... well.... hermes does this. truly. on rodeo drive last summer... and it looks wonderful.. but its hermes and they tied it a bunch of whole different ways...... and you kinda have to have it ALL going on. (know what i mean?)

;~)

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
suzie w said:
ummmm.... well.... hermes does this. truly. on rodeo drive last summer... and it looks wonderful.. but its hermes and they tied it a bunch of whole different ways...... and you kinda have to have it ALL going on. (know what i mean?)

;~)
Aren't Hermes scarves a little bigger as well ? Plus they even have a book on how to tie scarves, including tying it up as a shirt, in far more skillful ways than, fold it in half and tie !

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
suzie w said:

;~)
lol i don't care what company thinks it's a good idea, if you're not mischa barton or one of the olsen twins, it's NOT. just say no, girls. just say no.

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
Congrats Cristina!

The scarf is definately fake.. and definately tied the WRONG way.. all WRONG. LOL. I wouldn't walk out the house like that or wear that scarf on my head after the torture it's been through.