Who does NOT like the damier azur?

1. if you don't like it tell me why. i don't like it, but i can't put my finger on why not. i'm not trying to upset anyone, just want some feedback.

2. Sorry I can't help you!!!!! I am in love with it! To me it's something with the color! Hopefully when I see it in person I would still love it!

3. OMG, there are people who dislike Damier Azur? :wtf: :ban:*lol* Just kidding ;)
    Personally, I really like it, can't wait to see it in person :love:

4. Hi!:smile:

I usually love the Damier :heart: collection but I don´t like Damier Azur collection!
    I think this Damier Azur line:either you love it or you hate it.
    Personally,I find this natural cowhide leather mixed with light damier weird...:shrugs:
    But you know,it depends on taste!;)

Mimi

5. Most people pointed out that the light color might not look nice with patina... :shrugs: Is it that that you don't like?

6. You are sooooooooo banned !! Nuh..just kidding...

I am in love with it..

7. just thinking would damier azur would be looking similar to White MC pieces with patina there both in light color(i mean light/ white canvas right?)

8. The only think I don't like is that I don't see it as a year-round bag because of the light color.

9. I agree.

10. What I don't like is the color also. From some of the photos I saw it seemed as though the collection had more a blue, darker tint to it. I think that would have looked really nice.

11. I LOVE Damier, but I just don't know about the azur if and when the vachetta patinas/dirties...it just seems like it would look really bad against the light canvas.

12. The colour combo is simply too pale for my taste. :s

I'm a natural blonde so I believe it would also wash me out somehow. :confused1:

13. I love Damier Azur, currently lusting over the Saleya and pti..

14. I don't like the colours.

15. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I love it in some pics and not so much in others, I'll have to see it first before I make my decision. I'm leaning towards liking it though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice