Who do you insure your Cartier items with? (US)

Nov 26, 2008
Hi,

I recently purchased a Cartier love bracelet and already have a watch from them. I would like to insure both items but not really sure where and with who. Please provide the companies you used to insure your items with. I am located in the US.
TIA!!!

Reactions: js2367 and ipodgirl
Travelers Personal Articles policy. One of my Love bracelets fell off my wrist at the beginning of March 2017. I called my insurance agent, explained all the details and by the end of the day an agent from Travelers called me. I reiterated what had happened to my bracelet and I had a check within a week for the amount I paid at the time I purchased my Love. I was never asked for a police report either from Travelers nor from my independent insurance agent.

Travelers Personal Articles policy. One of my Love bracelets fell off my wrist at the beginning of March 2017. I called my insurance agent, explained all the details and by the end of the day an agent from Travelers called me. I reiterated what had happened to my bracelet and I had a check within a week for the amount I paid at the time I purchased my Love. I was never asked for a police report either from Travelers nor from my independent insurance agent.
Thank you!

Bumping this for more suggestions. I looked into Jewelers Mutual and not feeling too warm and fuzzy after reading reviews about them not paying out on claims and coming up with reasons to deny claims. Would love feedback on folks who's gone thru the claim process with no issues god forbid something happened......

Bumping this for more suggestions. I looked into Jewelers Mutual and not feeling too warm and fuzzy after reading reviews about them not paying out on claims and coming up with reasons to deny claims. Would love feedback on folks who's gone thru the claim process with no issues god forbid something happened......
...first check with the company who writes your homeowners or renters insurance policy..the personal articles rider (policy) it is added to your policy...you should not have to go elsewhere to get coverage...once they add the jewelry floater, you will be billed an additional premium, prorated to your policy renewal date...

...first check with the company who writes your homeowners or renters insurance policy..the personal articles rider (policy) it is added to your policy...you should not have to go elsewhere to get coverage...once they add the jewelry floater, you will be billed an additional premium, prorated to your policy renewal date...

This is what I did, just added it as a scheduled personal item to my renter’s policy.

Reactions: Gracilan