Who do you aspire to?

Jun 23, 2007
I LOVE NATALIE PORTMAN!
Why?

She is:

1) Beautiful: She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen! Perfect skin, perfect features, perfect smile...etc.

2) Smart: She was a finalist at the Intel Science competition, got papers published with her research, contributed to books...and I know many of you think that going to an Ivy League does not make you smart...but I think she got into Harvard for reasons besides her fame.

3) Poised: look at how thoughtful and articulate she comes across in interviews. She's also very mysterious as she never talks about her personal life and words her opinions very carefully. She's been in the movie business since she was a kid and its amazing how she's been able to keep her private life private.

4) Fashion sense: she takes risks, but as you can see from her candids, even when she wears dowdy things, it just emphasizes her natural beauty!

5) Has a lot of confidence

ALL IN ALL: I WISH I WAS LIKE NATALIE PORTMAN!

Unfortunately, I wish I was her!
Yes...I know, learn to love thyself. I think I love her so much because she puts herself first.
For instance, she's not fazed by the glitz and glamour of hollywood; she does not simply take movie roles, she's actually selective and can go for periods of time without doing a film.
Also, she skipped the Star Wars premiere because she was studying for her exams in highschool Wow...a lot of starlets would have quit school after scoring something like Star Wars (even if the new triology was sucky)

I definitely don't wish to be anyone else (although maybe when I was in my teens and early 20s), but I do admire Audrey Hepburn very much. She was graceful, beautiful, and kind.

I definitely don't wish to be anyone else (although maybe when as in my teens and early 20sut I do admire Audrey Hepburn very much. She was graceful, beautiful, and kind.

Haha. I'm in my early 20s.
But I've loved Nat since I first saw her on the cover of Seventeen magazine (Jan 1997 issue)--immediately, I was like "WOW What a stunning person!!)...and after all these years I'm still in awe.