• rachel bilson

• hillary duff

• anne hathaway

Results are only viewable after voting.

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
just some "celebs" i thought of because i've seen me with chanels a lot.

please post ur fave pic of the person u voted for too, just for fun :P

mutiple choices are allowed

to me :
mk olsen & rachel bilson
why:
because they wear their chanels up and downs. they can wear them at nights and look elegant and days with jeans and tees.
i would like my chanel that is not cheap definitely can be used at ALL moments.

i think mischa always pull it off with an incredible class, even tho' her behaviour is lacking some of it. and i like rachel bilson too, she can look very down to earth and still carry it naturally (only now realised they were from the same show!).

i def agree...mischa, rachel, and anne wear them best. I think that they are the classiest of the young hollywood crowd (though mischa is going a bit downhill). i love their styles!

I always LOVE Rachel Bilson in Chanel -I think because she always looks so effortless... even when she's dressed up, she doesn't look like she's trying too hard like some other celebs, who think Chanel will "save" them from their pretentious, needy outfits (e.g. Paris, and that Heidi girl from the Hills)

I also used to really like Mischa, but something about her these days... can't put my finger on it exactly. O, and I really like Nicole Richie too -I think she always finds a way to pair a great classic bag like a vintage jumbo, or a Bbag with her looks, and it always finds a way to look classy and hip. ;)

I voted for Rachel Bilson out of that crew, but I really prefer to see more sophisticated people with their Chanel bags. I like to see Victoria Beckham, Courtney Cox, and others like that much more than the young "starlets".