Who designed Jennifer Aniston's Huge Bag?

The bag JA is carrying is a Hermès Massai. It comes in two sizes: the PM size (smaller) and the GM size (larger). The smaller bag she is carrying is the PM and the color is called parchemin. The larger size is the GM and the color is called graphite. The leather is called clemence and it appears both have brushed palladium hardware. I believe the grey scarf is Hermès as well.

The grey Massai looks a size bigger than the off-white one. Both are gorgeous.
Actually, I do think Jen carried them very well. Especially I love the way she pairs her grey Massai with the grey scarf. She surely has style!

I agree. There is an understated elegance to her style :tender:

She does have great style. I haven't always been a fan of her, but I'm starting to like her more and more.

I'm going to look up those jeans...I love them.

The grey Massai looks a size bigger than the off-white one. Both are gorgeous.
Actually, I do think Jen carried them very well. Especially I love the way she pairs her grey Massai with the grey scarf. She surely has style!
I love the Massai bag on her! I think the gray one is the GM and maybe the cream one is the smaller one? I found out they no longer make this Massai bag but a new version called a massai cut. So I went on Ebay and found one, woohoo!