Who collects designer bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhopwood

RaeRae
Mar 20, 2010
Hi,

I'm a fashion journalist from London and I'm writing an article in light of the recent survey that showed that women favour bags over clothes and shoes.

Is there anyone that collects designer bags that wouldn't mind answering a few questions via email for my article?

I figured this would be the best place to find you! :biggrin:

Thanks,

Rachel

I see you are new here - this forum is Anti-Spam, Anti-Marketing (with the possible exception of the Deals and Steals section) and surveys are tightly controlled.

It's a good place for handbag enthusiast to hang out with minimal drama, and to share our love of new products.

Hang around - look around. But please, don't solicit.

I might suggest that you ask some of your questions in the public forum - let us debate if we would do something, and then (when you have been around long enough and have the required number of posts!) PM us and ask for permission to print our quotes.

If you have a major deadline, approach Megs or Vlad as yourself - and see if they have the time or patience to be interviewed.

Welcome - but please respect the spirit of this group!

I appreciate that it is anti spam and what not... Don't worry I wasn't going to be negative in my piece. I'm actually a fashion journalism student doing my final graduating project.

My love for bags is probably as big as yours, I can assure you - I have a pretty big collection myself. I just wanted to know if anyone wanted to talk about there collection to add depth to my piece that will be fun and light.

If there is anyone else that would be interested in sharing with me, let me know :smile:

I don't wish to upset the 'spirit' of the forum.

Thanks

Rachel

Rachel - This is actually against our forum rules. We do not allow people to come here just for research. Good luck with your paper. Hope you find some other areas of the forum that you like, but this is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.