who carries black leather bags even in the summer?

I carry my black Soho leather satchel with me to business meetings with my senior management staff or customers, especially if I'm wearing a black or dark grey business suit. The bag is so elegant and understated, plus it's the perfect accessory all year round for my business meetings, along with a colorful scarf or piece of jewelery to give my suit a pop of color.

I dont like to buy season bags. I like to carry them all year round. Some were saying how perfect my teal Sabrina was for summer, I am planning on wearing it all year :P

Black is timeless and seasonless. I have a lot of black bags and I carry them year-round. I will mix in lighter colors for variety on occasion, but I don't really go by any "rules." If you love it, wear it!

I don't follow the "rules" at all. I have a black Ergo tote and it's so light, so I occasionally carry that in the Spring/Summer. I also have a medium Lily in black, which I don't like carrying in the winter because the straps aren't long enough to go over my coat, so I'll carry that with lighter weight clothes.

sigpic40687_6.gif

I agree this is the best black bag ever!