who can't wait for the incoming PCE event?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going crazy you guys, I may not make it!

2. I know I am on a count down!!!! My SA said around Jue 10 or 11. I have a big gift certificate ready and waiting. But then I am going to the outlets on the 22ns. What should I do???

3. I am going to have to sell alot of stuff to be able to buy some next month!

4. I am trying my best to wait!!

5. Damn I forgot to ask about the PCE when I was in the boutique today! I've got a nice long list of things I want just in case I get an invite :smile:

6. I can't wait. I must have the new signature stripe denim satchel, now.

7. I can't wait! I want my Carly so bad! I might not make it either!

8. I did the same thing with my large sig stripe tote (in brown). The shape is a lot like a large gallery tote, and once I saw that legacy lining, forget it. PCE or no PCE, I just broke down.

I usually try to wait for those events, but I couldn't help myself. Hung my new patent leather red key fob on it, and it looks awesome!:yes:

9. I'm trying my best to be good until PCE, but I went to the outlets today...TWO Coach outlets! Yikes! :shame

PCE will be for Carly....not sure which color yet.

10. so what did ya get? :smile:

11. anyone know if ergo is included in this pce?

12. I would think you would able to buy Ergo bags during this PCE. I know the coupon said it was excluded last time but the manager at my boutique let me get my large leather Ergo tote at the discount.

13. I thought so too, but I couldn't remember if it's been confirmed or not. shoot, now I can't decide if I'm going to wait to get my ergo hobo or not!

14. ^^same!

15. Hello ladies,
    Forgive my ignorance, but what does PCE stand for?

I'm normally a Bottega Veneta devotee, but I have wandered into this forum because I am interested in the large Coach Ergo tote - in black or turquoise. The turquoise really attracts me. I am also considering the Maude Ergo XL, but it seems like it might be too large. And, there is a substantial difference in price....

So, I'm intrigued by all these references to PCE, which must be a special sale or discount? Please let me know.

Thanks!