Who cannot wait any longer to see Megs new bag?

Loganz said:
My curiosity is piqued after reading her entry on the main page...(subscribing to this thread in case a picture appears..:smile: )

I am very curious too I hate secrets (well ,only if I dont know what the secret is), that is why I posted this little hint to post it!

Maybe we should venture a guess...............MEGS can than let us know who got it right..........I'm sub-threading a game, this Mommy is bored at home today................I'm guessing it's one SERIOUS LV................

It's some serious baggage, but I will have to disappoint to say that it ain't a Birkin... le sigh!

Give us til tomorrow. Today was Buckeye game day and we partied all day and we're just being completely and utterly lazy! ;)

Vlad said:
It's some serious baggage, but I will have to disappoint to say that it ain't a Birkin... le sigh!

Give us til tomorrow. Today was Buckeye game day and we partied all day and we're just being completely and utterly lazy! ;)

Okay, we will let you off today, but tomorrow we wont be so nice! Haha, just kidding Vlad. Look forward to seeing it!:biggrin:

Now I feel like my bag and I are a failure, because it doesn't come close to comparing to the legendary Birkin. :shame:

But I love it nonetheless and tomorrow I will quit with my laziness and show you all my beautiful new bag. Hint: It's cognac! :nuts: :love: