Who cannot wait any longer to see Megs new bag?

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
8,252
12
Colorado
My curiosity is piqued after reading her entry on the main page...(subscribing to this thread in case a picture appears..:smile: )
 

madeline

Member
Dec 2, 2005
421
1
Loganz said:
My curiosity is piqued after reading her entry on the main page...(subscribing to this thread in case a picture appears..:smile: )
I am very curious too I hate secrets (well ,only if I dont know what the secret is), that is why I posted this little hint to post it!
 

Kat

Member
Dec 13, 2005
8,231
6
amanda said:
i am so curious! it has to be great or she wouldn't be keeping it a secret...
You think it could be the bag of all bags ... a Birkin? :amazed:
 

Mariah

Member
Dec 24, 2005
1,142
1
Kat said:
You think it could be the bag of all bags ... a Birkin? :amazed:
that's what i was thinking!! i couldn't imagine something else being so fabulous
 

bobojue

More More More!!!
O.G.
Dec 31, 2005
1,334
1
T.O.
Maybe we should venture a guess...............MEGS can than let us know who got it right..........I'm sub-threading a game, this Mommy is bored at home today................I'm guessing it's one SERIOUS LV................
 

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
17,183
6,065
40
forum.purseblog.com
It's some serious baggage, but I will have to disappoint to say that it ain't a Birkin... le sigh!

Give us til tomorrow. Today was Buckeye game day and we partied all day and we're just being completely and utterly lazy! ;)
 

madeline

Member
Dec 2, 2005
421
1
Vlad said:
It's some serious baggage, but I will have to disappoint to say that it ain't a Birkin... le sigh!

Give us til tomorrow. Today was Buckeye game day and we partied all day and we're just being completely and utterly lazy! ;)
Okay, we will let you off today, but tomorrow we wont be so nice! Haha, just kidding Vlad. Look forward to seeing it!:biggrin:
 

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
34,375
5,945
www.purseblog.com
Now I feel like my bag and I are a failure, because it doesn't come close to comparing to the legendary Birkin. :shame:

But I love it nonetheless and tomorrow I will quit with my laziness and show you all my beautiful new bag. Hint: It's cognac! :nuts: :love:
 

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
4,166
31
I am very excited, never thought it was a Birkin just love your taste!:love:
Vlad you crack me up "le sigh" :lol: