Who cannot wait any longer to see Megs new bag?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I cant I need some excitement today!!!

2. My curiosity is piqued after reading her entry on the main page...(subscribing to this thread in case a picture appears..:smile: )

3. I am very curious too I hate secrets (well ,only if I dont know what the secret is), that is why I posted this little hint to post it!

4. i am so curious! it has to be great or she wouldn't be keeping it a secret...

5. You think it could be the bag of all bags ... a Birkin? :amazed:

6. that's what i was thinking!! i couldn't imagine something else being so fabulous

7. Maybe we should venture a guess...............MEGS can than let us know who got it right..........I'm sub-threading a game, this Mommy is bored at home today................I'm guessing it's one SERIOUS LV................

8. It's some serious baggage, but I will have to disappoint to say that it ain't a Birkin... le sigh!

Give us til tomorrow. Today was Buckeye game day and we partied all day and we're just being completely and utterly lazy! ;)

9. Okay, we will let you off today, but tomorrow we wont be so nice! Haha, just kidding Vlad. Look forward to seeing it!:biggrin:

10. Now I feel like my bag and I are a failure, because it doesn't come close to comparing to the legendary Birkin. :shame:

But I love it nonetheless and tomorrow I will quit with my laziness and show you all my beautiful new bag. Hint: It's cognac! :nuts: :love:

11. oooo already sounds nice :love: Can't wait for the identity to be confirmed!

12. Hmmm. . . I am thinking SPY perhapse.

13. I am very excited, never thought it was a Birkin just love your taste!:love:
    Vlad you crack me up "le sigh" :lol:

14. Me too, because of the Cognac hint.

15. me three! it's a new spy!