who can teach me on Mitzy???

There are 3 Mitzys:
Hobo (sometimes referred to as large, but is the original Hobo size)
Medium hobo
Messenger
The Hobos both have a thick shoulder strap, whilst the messenger has a thinner long strap that can be worn cross body of tied on the shoulder.
The straps can be swapped between the bags so if you have a Hobo and a Messenger you in theory have 4 bags (2 messengers and 2 hobos).
Exact sizes are on the Mulberry website.

Hew and LMM are the mitzy queens but just to add :the messenger and medium hobo are the same size ie smaller bag- the only difference is the handle- medium hobo has same handles as larger hobo and messenger has a long strap- thus some of us buying one medium hobo and then the rest messengers (which are cheaper!) and swapping the handles- hope this helps?

hew and elvis: thanks a lot for your clear explanations! That surely helps. Now I know I'm looking for the messenger style and later maybe a medium hobo!!

That's what I've done Pollux - I have 4 messengers and my next purchase will be a black medium hobo. The come in such lovely colours and you won't be disappointed by the leather.

Looked on the Mulberry site and noticed the Mitzy Tote that has 2 styles in one. Maybe this one will be the best one? In doubt again....

Who has experience with this bag?

Sorry forgot about the totes - I can't think of anyone who's got one. They don't seem to be as popular. If you track one down on ebay make sure you get it chcked out first - there are quite a few fakes of the totes (and a few of the others).

um- I have an oak mitzy tote as well!!!! to be honest I forget about it as I have never used it!! I am about to rehome!!!

I bought it initially as I thought like you it would be ideal as its two bags in one but it is bit too big (similar to large hobo size)when used as a tote for me, and I prefer the hobo strap to the tote hand held or messenger straps- imo when you zip it up messenger style it is a bit too small and when it is full size it is too big!!! But this is only my opinion- I am rehoming to someone who loves handheld larger bags so it is all personal taste!!! What I am trying to say is that for me the messenger/medium hobo is the perfect size- after trial and error so I now have 3- maybe you need to try them all on for size first?

I only remembered her recently- and I am rehoming- my first bag ever sold- she is gorgeous leather and colour but I have never used and someone was desperate for one so she is on her way-today in fact-!!!

LOL Elvis, the fact that you forgot all about her, says enough!

From your discription I can already tell I will stick with the messengerstyle. I love the looks from the RN one that's on LHB, but I'm not sure about the dogclips(?).
Maybe buying a new oak or black would be the best choice.

Any thoughts about the RN?

i just saw someone post that you can buy the different straps...i asked that in a Mulberry shop in sweden and she said i could not do that!! where can i get the extra straps?