Who "Can" or "Cant" Borrow Your Car ?

My SO and my dad.. and sometimes my mum. I hate letting her borrow it 'cause she's the worst driver in the universe lol. I love her but honestly, she gets distracted sooo easily...

My DH, my brother and SIL, and most friends. (very rarely)
I love my car, and keep it in mint condition, everyone that drives it is the same way so I trust them. Hell, if soemthing were to happen (accident) that is why we have insurance.

Pretty much anyone who I know well can drive my car...like my DH, parents and sister (even though she totaled my parents' car, i still trust her. Accidents could happen to anyone...)

hehehe, neat question...

Totally won't let my brother drive my car - he's had SO many fricken accidents... even my parents tell him never to drive my car or their car!

I would only allow my friends that drove a manual (stick) to borrow my car - HA HA and thats like only 3 ppl! Not many of my friends drive manual cars and ppl are just shocked that I drive a manual! LOL!

Anyone in my immediate family (and my bro-in-law) can borrow my car. It's family, and I trust them, so even though my mom and older sis are horrid drivers, I trust that they'll fix the car if anything happens to it.