Who Can it Be Knocking at My Door......

ew5.jpg

OK -- tortures over!!! I got the EW Tote in Navy from Barneys in Dallas during their 40% off promotion -- I pre-ordered last week (do you know how HARD it was NOT to say anything!!!) When I had seen this bag on the MJ website when the S/S bags were first posted, this was one of the only bags I liked. Then when they finally came out & I saw it on other websites, I wasn't so sure because it looked more like a tote than a handbag -- but when yes please got hers and I saw her pics & how the bag hung, I changed my mind & went back to loving it. When I picked up my Heloise from Nordstroms, I checked it out in person (they only had the Ivory one) and knew it was a bag I needed. I had planned on waiting until Nordstroms first markdown but when I heard about the one-day event at the Dallas Barneys, I took a chance -- they had ONE bag so I grabbed it up!! I LOVE this bag -- everything about it is sooooo perfect. The leather is soft, lightweight -- and the double handles & long shoulder strap are just what I need -- and even tho I know most of you like to carry this bag cross-body, it's not TOO long to carry on my shoulder, which is what I prefer. So here she is........My Navy EW Tote!!!:yahoo::wlae::yahoo::wlae::yahoo:

ew7a.jpg

Oh yea -- about the coin purse.....
I didn't order that. When I got my bag, I was looking inside and there it was. I've never seen these before -- I don't know if it was in there by accident, or if the SA threw it in for good measure!! Does anyone know anything about those? Should I send it back or just keep it? (I almost feel "bad" for asking that!)

ETA: Oh yea -- there's no tag attached to the coin purse:shrugs:

Last edited: