Who bought the Wilshire Mono MM and HATES it...

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
Hi everyone!! I've been gone a long time but I'm back! I bought the Wilshire Mono MM about three weeks ago. Loved it for about 2 days. Now, I cannot stand it!!! Have any of you experienced the same thing with this bag. It does not keep it's shape, everything seems to get lost in it, and I find it to NOT be user friendly at all! Anyone else...

Can't say I've had any experience with the Wilshire MM but what a disappointing experience for you. Are you able to return or exchange, or have you carried it out already?

Hi everyone!! I've been gone a long time but I'm back! I bought the Wilshire Mono MM about three weeks ago. Loved it for about 2 days. Now, I cannot stand it!!! Have any of you experienced the same thing with this bag. It does not keep it's shape, everything seems to get lost in it, and I find it to NOT be user friendly at all! Anyone else...

You have 30 days to exchange. You could always get something else or get a credit until you figure out what you want

I don't own one but I heard my aunt also complains about the same thing that the bag being not so practical. She decided to give the bag to her friend.
Exchange for something you like will make you happier :smile:

I couldn't agree with you more! I bought a Wilshire a while back, I thought I would like it a lot, I thought this was the most classic bag there is... But oh no, I was so wrong, I dislike it immidiately after I bought it, the shape looks so old-lady like, the inside lining is wayyy to fancy for everyday use, you almost cannot put anything heavy in that inside pocket and it is not big at all for a everyday bag! Plus the shoulder straps don't stay on my shoulder!!

Oh I am sooooooo glad I sold it! Althought I sold like 300 less than what I paid for it.

Can you still return it? Let us know what you change it to.

Hi i own one in vernis..and i love it! For me the best bag ever but i use it for work. Get a purse organiser that might help..

I agree! I just bought one of the new box style inserts from Purse-To-Go and it's great!

i use the "purse-to-go" inserts in my Speedies. they're perfect: i still have some of the sag that is desired in a Speedy but the insert keeps the bag from being a big black hole of disorganized purse contents. you can find them on eBay. give one a try, that might make a big difference in how you like/dislike your Wilshire.