Who bought a new MJ from the Nordstroms Sale

Hi ladies - I don't know what to do. My MJ easy that I ordered on November 24th still has not arrived. At this point I don't even want it, I'm just so annoyed. I got it for a friend for her birthday which was a week ago now. Do I have to wait for it to arrive, or can I call Nordstrom, explain the situation and have them cancel the order?

nordstrom cs is very nice and helpful. i'm sure they could cancel the order for you if not give you instructions on how to do so. it's ridiculous that you still haven't received your item. it sounds like many of the nordstrom stores were very disorganized in regards to sending out phone ordered items. hope your issue gets resolved.

Hi ladies - I don't know what to do. My MJ easy that I ordered on November 24th still has not arrived. At this point I don't even want it, I'm just so annoyed. I got it for a friend for her birthday which was a week ago now. Do I have to wait for it to arrive, or can I call Nordstrom, explain the situation and have them cancel the order?

That is horrible! I wonder why Nordstrom is having so many shipping issues? Well I would definitely call and speak with a manager. Has your card been charged yet? Which store did you order from? As long as it hasn't shipped yet you should be able to cancel the order. Good luck!

ETA: Would you still want the wallet if you received some sort of compensation? I know the Seattle Nordstrom provided me with some compensation for their shipping blunders so you might qualify for the same thing.

I just returned a black Venetia with gray lining at this Nordstrom. Nothing wrong with it. I just like the one I got from another store better.

Nordstrom University Towne Centre (#361)
Holiday Store Hours
4321 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122
(858) 457-4575
Hours, directions and events for this store.

I also spotted a Silver Patchwork Venetia and a few quilted MJ on the 40% off table (not sure of styles).

^^Both were definitely included. I believe the Silvana was available in Grey and Teal and the Julianne was available in Black and Slate. Those are both gorgeous bags! I have the Julianne in Slate and I just love it.

This is the bag whose name I didn't know that the Nordstroms on Michigan Avenue in Chicago had - I believe the price was $500-600 (but I could be mistaken) - it was this same color, which I found out is slate (I thought it was a light blue - it sorta has a blue-ish tint to it). The bag is gorgeous and priced very reasonable (unfortunately too small for me!)

PAAAIAJFCALEDCEC_a.jpg

and I don't have a NOrdstrom card - I wonder if I'd do better if I opened one - I have MC Rewards actually...does anyone have a Nordies card - ?benefits?

I have a nordstrom card (from when I used to work there). The main benefit is a $20 gift card for every 2000 points you earn (2 points per dollar in store, 1 point per dollar on non-Nordstrom purchases). The do double points during all their major sales. I think you also receive notifications of sales - but I think everyone on here knows about those anyway :P

^^I have a Nordstrom card and like what few823 said, you earn $20 gift certificate for every 2000 points you earn. I know there's a fashion rewards program that assigns you to a level the more you spend and for each specific level, you get certain perks. I personally love the complimentary standard shipping for anything and the free alterations!!! Oh, and of course, Nordstrom's wonderful return policy, for which one doesn't have to be a card member to receive this benefit :smile:.

Below is more detail re: the fashion rewards program:

http://about.nordstrom.com/aboutus/credit/fashionrewards/default2.asp

I got 3 nordy notes from the sale. I found a nice sweater online and called so I could use my notes. The SA was nice and gave me a free upgrade to 2nd day shipping since I'm a good customer.

How do you know which level you're on?