Who bought a new MJ from the Nordstroms Sale

Woohoo!!! I FINALLY received my package from Nordies! :yahoo: I'll post pictures of my new babies tonight. Unfortunately though I believe I received a customer return. :sad: The bag arrived with no tags (except a printed label from Nordstrom attached with a plastic tie) and it appears there is some marking to the leather. Hopefully I can just exchange the bag for a different one.

Thanks for letting me vent for the last week! :heart:

Well I never got my package from Nordstrom, even though DHL delivered it someone swiped it from my porch!! The lady in Sacramento could not find another black venetia, so I gave up. I will just look at all your great bags and drool!!:sad::sad::sad:

Oh muggles...I'm so sad about this. I hope you get really special gifts for Christmas to make up for this. :sad:

I ordered a Teal ZC from the South Bay Galleria store (CA) Wed night. The SA told me she took it directly upstairs for shipping and called me back to verify that it was all taken care of, but when I asked her for a tracking #, she said they didn't have one :shrugs::?:

I paid for the 3-4 day service (they had standard which was 8-10 days, 3-4 day, 2-day and overnight) She said that they use DHL, which delivers thru the PO - after reading the many posts here, it seems that everyone was given a tracking number - I'm kinda nervous about not having a way to track this package & having no idea of where it is and/or when it might be delivered. Has anyone else had this experience?

I ordered a Teal ZC from the South Bay Galleria store (CA) Wed night. The SA told me she took it directly upstairs for shipping and called me back to verify that it was all taken care of, but when I asked her for a tracking #, she said they didn't have one :shrugs::?:

I paid for the 3-4 day service (they had standard which was 8-10 days, 3-4 day, 2-day and overnight) She said that they use DHL, which delivers thru the PO - after reading the many posts here, it seems that everyone was given a tracking number - I'm kinda nervous about not having a way to track this package & having no idea of where it is and/or when it might be delivered. Has anyone else had this experience?

On Sat (12/1) I reordered another Quilted Multipocket in black as the one I purchased in-store was a return and I wanted a new one...the SA said she placed the order right away and that I'd expect it by Thursday...it didn't come so I called and she said at the latest Tuesday (so, we'll see!!!) But throughout all of this, I have never been given a tracking number or any info. Not even an email confirmation- just a charge on my CC !

Lisa

If it will make anyone feel better -
I do a lot of different Nordies purchases this way (charge/ship) and I've never gotten a shipping number when I've purchased from the store direct.

Truthfully, in the past five years, it hasn't been an issue in getting an item within the week. I have a BIG family and do tons of shopping in this way.

But after reading all of these posts, I don't know how trusting I will be in the future.

My prior problem (DHL/PO) was Nordie's on-line.

I never got a tracking number for the ZC I ordered at the downtown Seattle store. The SA that helped left me a message saying that she checked the mailing room and the ZC was not there so she thinks it should have gone out on wednesday (this was the week after thanksgiving). I finally got my ZC this past tuesday...which reminds me I still have to take pictures. I keep forgetting lol.

Yippee!! My Teal ZC came today! I was so excited. I've been holding off using my new Silvana until the matching ZC arrived - once it got here, I changed bags right away!. One thing that surprised me was the sloppy packaging. I didn't receive a sleeper bag for one, and the wallet was just placed in a box with a piece of tissue paper over it. It wasn't wrapped or placed in a seperate box or anything - if the box had gotten wet and/or damaged, chances are the wallet would have been ruined. Thank Goodness nothing happened to it!

Hi ladies - I don't know what to do. My MJ easy that I ordered on November 24th still has not arrived. At this point I don't even want it, I'm just so annoyed. I got it for a friend for her birthday which was a week ago now. Do I have to wait for it to arrive, or can I call Nordstrom, explain the situation and have them cancel the order?