Who bought a new MJ from the Nordstroms Sale

Hi-

I just bought the Christy in Yogurt from Resort 07-full price. Can you confirm that Resort is not on sale?

Also-if someone sees the Christy in Black with the brown lining on sale, please post it here....I only saw ones w/ the grey lining. TIA!

The reality is that some of the sales staff is more knowledgeable about MJ products, pre-selling for Friday's sale, price matching and how to search company-wide for items:

These are some Nordies staff I've worked with in the past who are excellent with MJ: Patrice in Sacramento Arden Fair, and Erin or Leticia at SF Centre on Market St.

The SF number is: (415)243-8500

There are also a couple of Nordie SAs who posted their names and locations in the Deals and Steals section. The markdowns on items are done by SKU and are company-wide.
As commissioned sales, you can imagine what goes on between staff regarding availability of items, so just keep calling until you get someone who knows what they are doing.

Hi-

I just bought the Christy in Yogurt from Resort 07-full price. Can you confirm that Resort is not on sale?

Also-if someone sees the Christy in Black with the brown lining on sale, please post it here....I only saw ones w/ the grey lining. TIA!

Ohh - I LOVE the Yogurt color!!

The only Resort 07 I've seen on sale anywhere is at the Purse Store. Definately not Nordies. Their objective is to clear Fall 07 (or prior) stock.

Hi-

The bags Nordies has on sale are definitely not from Resort 07. Most are from Fall 07. As for the Christy, I called several Nordies on Sunday and I could only find the colors White, Natural and Bordeaux on sale.

^^I highly recommend Aaron at the Mall of America store. His number is 952-883-2121. He's helped other tPF members already. Good luck!
he found an EVEN better one for me!! the grey QUILTED ZC!!! it's included in the sale too, so i placed my order, and i'm picking it up friday morning!!! WOOHOO!!!! :yahoo: i am SOOOOO excited!!! thank you luvpurses and thank you aaron from mall of america!!! :tup:

he told me 7 or 8 stores have it. i called 2 to find mine. so there are still 5 more stores not contacted yet, in case anyone else wants it too.

portland
oregon-washington sq #25
dallas-north park #723
san jose-valley faire
florida-coral gables

i called topanga mall in CA who sold their's already, and i bought mine at santa anita mall in arcadia, CA--which is totally close enough for me to pick it up in person! :P my total came up to $292.17. i'm so excited!!! :heart:

he found an EVEN better one for me!! the grey QUILTED ZC!!! it's included in the sale too, so i placed my order, and i'm picking it up friday morning!!! WOOHOO!!!! :yahoo: i am SOOOOO excited!!! thank you luvpurses and thank you aaron from mall of america!!! :tup:

he told me 7 or 8 stores have it. i called 2 to find mine. so there are still 5 more stores not contacted yet, in case anyone else wants it too.

portland
oregon-washington sq #25
dallas-north park #723
san jose-valley faire
florida-coral gables

i called topanga mall in CA who sold their's already, and i bought mine at santa anita mall in arcadia, CA--which is totally close enough for me to pick it up in person! :P my total came up to $292.17. i'm so excited!!! :heart:

OH WOW!!! That's sooo awesome thundercloud!!! I'm thrilled Aaron has been able to help so many of the MJ girls! I'll have to give him a call and thank him...he must really love me by now! LOL! :biggrin:

Thanks Abby and Luvpurses,

Abby- The Yogurt bags are *stunning*! Lol... I was looking for a Black bag when I saw The Christy and a Blake in Yogurt, and was blow away! The lining is light camel color-gorgeous!

I like the Christy because it's not so heavy. Not a fan of the grey lining, (Spring 07') though. The brown, (Fall 07') is beautiful.

OH WOW!!! That's sooo awesome thundercloud!!! I'm thrilled Aaron has been able to help so many of the MJ girls! I'll have to give him a call and thank him...he must really love me by now! LOL! :biggrin:

thank you, thank you!!! :yahoo:

btw, he said the petrol ZC is also on sale if you can find it!!! :nuts: i know some of you have been wanting that one...