Who bought a new MJ from the Nordstroms Sale

BTW, I wonder where bag-addict is. She was just as excited about all of these upcoming sales as we were. I hope she was able to snag some goodies in time.

Paging bag-addict...:hrmm::sos:

Hi Cosmo!!!

Haven't checked out the Nordstrom at Tysons. I'll prob. stop by this weekend in search of my tote! I'll try to make it out there tomorrow or tonight if possible. Also, I got the Christy in black at a private sale...hopefully they send me the correct one this time....:s

Has anyone been to the Santa Anita, Ca Nordstroms and know how their MJ stock looks? I went a while back and they had quite a few items, quilted black venentia but I'm sure it's gone now.

i just tried calling the downtown seattle store since i REALLY want that grey ZC, but danny (who was super duper nice) couldn't find it on the list...so he put me through to kaitlin's vmail, but she won't be in until 2 p.m. PST today. oh darn it! i'm going to try calling some other stores...wish me luck!

^^I highly recommend Aaron at the Mall of America store. His number is 952-883-2121. He's helped other tPF members already. Good luck!
thanks, luvpurses! but i didn't see the grey ZC on that mall of america list of pre-sale items, so i figured he couldn't get it for me on sale, right? or can they do that if they know it's on sale somewhere else?

i ended up calling the SF store, and they said they only had black and peanut ZCs on sale, when AbbytheBT just posted that she bought a bordeaux one from that same store! :confused1: i'm confused about what's on sale where. heehee...:Push:

^^I'm pretty sure Aaron was able to find a bag for another member at a different store. I know he'll do a search for you if you ask him.

As for availability, I think things are pre-selling quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if grey, teal, and Bordeaux are the top colors to sell out first in every style available. Good luck thundercloud!!