Who are your style icons & who are the anti?

BagLady71

Dec 28, 2006
Who are your favorite style icons? Mine are my grandmother, mother & aunt who always said you have to have a good bag and good shoes. I was always really proud of my mother when she came to pick me up from school. Past style icon: Audrey Hepburn and today I think I would go for Scarlett Johannssen (even though she's 12 years younger than me), she always looks stylish.
And for me, without doubt, the worst in the style awards is Paris Hilton!

Icon: Diane Von furstenberg: because there is nothing more stylish, beautiful and timeless than looking like you enjoy everyday of your life.
Anti: The Olsens: Don't they realise how far they are from fashion icons now. I can't stand them, they look like bag ladies.

I side with you Baglady. Scarlett even with her comments about being 'fat' lately, remind me that women do have booty and boobs.

My anti... maybe the Olsen twins. Homeless is not chic.

fan Stuff from 80's movies combined with current trends and my own imagination (There are so many designers that I also like, at the moment I'm in love with Viktor&Rolf)

anti Victoria beckham. She's trying too hard.

I don't know that she's an "icon" of style, but I always love the way that Catherine Zeta Jones looks. Sexy, confident, and a bit classic. I'd love to mirror that style and attitude.

Anti: Britney Spears. I'm convinced that she doesn't own a single mirror. Who would go out in public looking that bad intentionally??

Jennifer Aniston is definitely my icon. She and I have VERY similar taste. I really appreciate her focus on neutral colors and clean lines, and scrupulous attention to fit and condition of each item as opposed to elaborate detailing or trendy styling. :yes:

I agree with ALL of the "antis" posted so far.