Who also felt the adrenaline rush seeing email from Mulberry's wishlist?

serene

Vintage since '08
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
I got this email where I was able to read a little from the beginning that it was from mulberry.com and it said "thank you for sending your wish..."

I've been really lucky in the last 6months winning a camera and an iPad so I thought "NO!!!" when I saw the email :lol: "would I have?!?!"

But no.. :shucks:

Any lucky winners here at TPF?

and to rub it in, they said free delivery as a treat....
Lets be honest, if spending that much money on a bag, the very least I expect is free delivery. In fact for the one I want which is £950, I actually expect Emma Hill to come to my house and delivery it personally!
Free delivery, Meh!

No flutter from me (as they had announced the one winner on the facebook page) but severe annoyance instead as I had ordered a treat from them yesterday so missed out on free shipping!

BUT one politely worded email to CS resulted in my shipping being refunded for that order RESULT :smile:

Alas, no excited flutter here either. I had seen that a winner had been picked on Mulberrys facebook page so alas I knew it was just a mean reminder of what could have been :sad:
The only consolation is that the winner must have been completely overjoyed! I would have loved to have seen their reaction. Would have been lovely.
I am sure they do use it for marketing though as its a really handy way to find out their most likely best sellers.
So glad you got your p&p refunded littlestar :smile: Atleast thats a bit of Mulberry Christmas cheer. Although with the amount of bags bought by all their fans it probably wouldn't have hurt to offer all who entered a special extra money off token or something of that ilk.

I never checked their FB page so I did get a little flutter when I saw the email but unfortunately it wasn't me lol. I never win contests anyway so it kind of figures!