Whitney's in Rehab AGAIN

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

I just hope she gets it together. Especially for her self and Bobbi Kris:sad2: :sad2: .

2. poor whitney... maybe having tons of money isn't good after all... if it all goes up your nose

3. Glad she is getting help. I watched her husband's show a few times...

4. For how long can you possibly stay on a downward spiral, especially when you have celebrity status like her.

5. Until you're dead or so nearly so that someone else than your irresponsible self takes control of it... ?

It's so sad, she's such a fabulous singer and was so glam. Makes me really sad because I loved her songs (and the movie the Bodyguard)

6. I love Whitney's songs!!! Thank god she received help but this is not her first time. It goes to say, she will not change if she herself doesn't want to. I hope this time round, she really does.

7. Maybe she needs to stay high cuz dealing with Bobbi is no picnic. I hope she works it out. She was so Fab. Sigh

8. She looks awful. It really makes me want to cry. It is a real shame what has happened to her. I hope she can get the help she needs and I pray that someone responsible is looking after her daughter.

9. I don't think she'll get better until she leaves Bobby. That man is just as big of a train wreck as she is. You can't get clean when you're married to someone like him.

Such a waste of so much talent.

10. sad, but I heard that as well. I hope she can overcome it...it has really drained her beauty.

11. I really hope she recovers and returns to her old self one day . . . she was such a talent with an amazing voice.

12. Whitney and her addiction are getting old. She needs to straighten out already! *big yawn*

13. Ya I just heard about this on the local news. Apparently she is getting rehab here in Tucson

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice