Whitebus?

1. Does anyone have a Whitebus bag? I think Laura on Project Runway has one, and want to know more...

How much for a standard box colour, 40cm?

And can these be ordered without waitlisting?

TIA

2. I just noticed that last night while watching Project Runway! Funnyredhed has one. Loook in the Members' Hermes Items reference thread. :flowers:

3. i was watching PR TOO! lol what does a whitebus look like?

4. I kept wondering if her bag on PR was the Whitebus, but couldn't tell because the camera is always far away and I couldn't see the pocket opening.
    'funnyredhead' has a beautiful Whitebus. I think it is such an elegant bag and the stores can do an inventory search for one and I would bet that there would be some great color/leather options around. I have seen it offered several times in chevre.

5. the white bus is really great!
    i got one offered in marbella/spain in rouge h.
    i couldnt decide yet if i should take white bus or paris bombay MM in black or any birkin 35 in clemence(i have already one in vert anis)
    i just dont know if the white bus does look to formal???

6. Any pictures of the "mystery" Whitebus available? Please post photos/links here....

:heart: baggiegirl

7. CHeck out the Members Hermes Items thread in the sticky section.

8. I have and saw the pictures... but how much, ladies??? how much does a whitebus 40 cm cost?

9. here is spain apprx. 3.600EUR i think in epson.really beautiful model!

10. Yes - I think Laura on PR does have a WhiteBus! I totally forgot about that!

I recall a 39 cm cyclamen Whitebus in Epsom was an even $4000 in May of this year (SF store).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice