Mansur Gavriel White!

I have a white large bucket bag and I LOVE IT!!!!! I got it from Barneys and its the Saffiano leather. In my opinion it either get the Saffiano or the Thumbled not the Calf leather. It wears better and you don't have to worry about marks and scratches. I get so many compliments on the bag everywhere I go.

Reactions: prepster
I have a white mini bucket in calf. It's the perfect bag for my summer wardrobe since I wear tees and jeans a lot. I like how the calf leather is a little more flexible than the vegetable tanned. I rotate between bags quite frequently, so I haven't used it enough to comment on durability or color transfers. But I did tell myself "not to worry about color transfers or scratches, just enjoy the bag" when I decided to get it. I'd say if you are really concerned about that, consider different colors or leather.

Here're a couple of my past mod shots.

IMG_1492560614.981165.jpg

IMG_1492560668.221004.jpg

I have a white mini bucket in calf. It's the perfect bag for my summer wardrobe since I wear tees and jeans a lot. I like how the calf leather is a little more flexible than the vegetable tanned. I rotate between bags quite frequently, so I haven't used it enough to comment on durability or color transfers. But I did tell myself "not to worry about color transfers or scratches, just enjoy the bag" when I decided to get it. I'd say if you are really concerned about that, consider different colors or leather.

Here're a couple of my past mod shots.

View attachment 3671568

View attachment 3671569

Thanks so much for the info. And great mod shots! I like the calf for it's stand-up "body" and the clean modern look of it.

I have a white large bucket bag and I LOVE IT!!!!! I got it from Barneys and its the Saffiano leather. In my opinion it either get the Saffiano or the Thumbled not the Calf leather. It wears better and you don't have to worry about marks and scratches. I get so many compliments on the bag everywhere I go.

Thank you, I appreciate the info. I have been debating between the tumbled and the calf, but am leaning toward the calf because I'm concerned the tumbled raw interior will shed, and also that it will just smoosh into a puddle when I set it down. :smile: I am not worried about scratches. Which lining is in your Saffiano?