White with black Fendi Spy

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have taken to this bag but can't seem to find it. There is a pic of Lindsey Lohan with one (black braided handles/white Napa leather). Any other pics? Where to find it? Thanks! :P

2. Here's one of Nicole Ritchie with the same bag.

nicolelook.jpg

3. And two of Ms. Lohan with the white spy (she has like 4 spy bags !! At least !!)

splashnewsihpla151105a177hu4xz.jpg

179.jpg

4. That is one gorgeous bag! Although I'd be afraid of getting it dirty...:P

5. what a pretty bag! i'm so jealous of them! good luck finding it

6. Gwen also has one with red handles instead of black, hard to decide which one I like better !

biggwen.jpg

7. Thanks for the pics! It is definately a hot bag:love: I'm wondering if this is in stores yet.

8. Wasn't really into the spy, but I love this one (esp. the black and white one).

9. they look so nice.

10. ooo gwen stefani's white with red is totally hot. i definitely prefer that over the black.

11. I wasn't either but I spotted the black on white, I suddenly wanted one. I just can't find the darn thing!

Fayden I like the red and white too but I don't think it would go with as much as the black/white.

12. Since I am in constant search of good Fendi, I'll let you know if I see one. I pretty much check websites everyday. I get NM when I can.

13. Me too. I keep checking the NM site but don't see one yet. Please PM me when you see one!

14. Weren't these released last year? :unsure: Around the same time as the sequin spy I think.

15. Not sure but there sure have been hard to find.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice