white with azur

Thanks to everyone for all their input about which new shoulder bag to get. After all, i have decided to wait it out for two reasons. 1/ i just got a speedy 25 in azur and 2/ i have no idea what to get!!!!

but my questions is,
does the azur colors reallllyyyy match with anything white?
and what about with stripes!?
honestly, i've done both but i felt slightly silly since the checker board/stripes look just seems like a huge fashion DONT
i LVoe the bag, so i just didn't care :yahoo:

I wear my Azur Speedy with white and also with light or even bright colored clothing. I find it contrasts nice against a purple, pink or even bright blue top. I've worn it in the winter though with all black clothes and it looked great too.

I don't usually wear stripes or big floral patterns but I wouldn't wear a checkered bag with them-- too many patterns!!! I'd carry a bag with a solid coordinating color.

I should think so - I wear mine with white too (although not ALL white - usually it's white with some print or splash of other colours). I know some people feel that it does not go that well with stark white, compared with beige/ivory/cream and other light colours. I guess it is a matter of personal preference.

As others have said, Azur looks great with white, I also think if you are careful about the colours of the patterned clothing there's no reason you can't wear your azur bag as well. A navy/white striped dress would look lovely with the azur... when mixing patterns just try to stay within a limited colour palette, that way the prints will still work together. Also damier print is quite small so personally I wouldn't care if I was wearing a print(s) as well :smile:

I mix and match with almost everything. I've even done brown, and I expected it to look like crap but it didn't since I wore jeans and white shoes:smile: It's almost impossible to go for a DON'T with azur:heart: live it and love it :biggrin:

I love wearing azur white jeans because i am terrified of color transfer!! Plus I think it looks good w/ pinks and pastels:
IMG_0196.jpg