White Vinil Coco Cabas Bag-help

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does someone knows where I can find/buy/order a the white coco cabas bag in vinyl, the biggest one?!?! PLease help me,
    I thank you all in advance:heart:

2. I was under the impression that chanel never made the cabas in white vinyl, I think those r fakes.

Experts, SA's???

3. Oh really?!?!?!?:crybaby:

4. There is no white vinyl cabas as far as I know. The only one I ever saw was a fake on ebay.

5. :nogood: The white vinyl Cabas doesn't even exist...fakes only!:Push::tdown:

6. Is it??
    Can anyone verify??
    I'm pretty sure I've seen one before.:cursing::cursing:

7. I wish they had one!!! I would love to have that in white!!

8. I've never seen white vinyl cabas... I don't think it exist!

9. I've only seen the white leather ones.
    I agree with the others, I don't think there was ever a white vinyl.

10. Pre-fall will have white rock vinly bags. You can check the pre-fall/ACT I thread.

11. Yes,i've seen them too on Ebay...but still they are fakes :P They sell them in red vinyl too :wtf: The white is available in leather only and the new 2007 Rock ones have the flap and they are not available in white anyway :yes:

12. they def. only have the vinyl in black! i'm sure about it, whatever u see is fake. i think someone in ebay tried to sell her fake white vinyl for more than 1500$ yuck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice