White Twiggy Handbag New With Tags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If I didn't have that stupid store credit from Bal NY ... :cursing:

2. Thank you yaya. I think people are still leery of white in winter. I may decide to keep it if it doesn't sell. I love white bags and I carry them all year. We do that in Florida. :P I have 2 white City bags and several other white bags. I still love my MJ white Frankie. Awesome bag. Simple but so slouchy and the leather is yummy.:love: I was naughty today and cheated on Balenciaga. I got my mom a Chanel for Christmas and when I called they had a Jumbo white Flap in Caviar which is the one I like. Before I knew it, I had one for her and one for me. :P I got her the brown with silver and I got the white with silver.
    Will hide this one from fiance for a while.:graucho: I sold several, closet was looking better, but I also bought a few and he noticed it filling up again. One very good thing about Balenciaga's.... you can store them flat if you want to and there can be a lot of bags and it doesn't look like there are a lot. :idea:

3. You are welcome:love: ....jumbo white sounds yummy. Congrats:yahoo: