white t-shirt

i really like the brands splendid and c&c california. the splendid ones are made of a thicker material and are super soft and comfy. the c&c california ones are also really soft and comfortable, but they are really thin so they get pinholes easily

I wear white tees by James Perse, Splendid, Vince, and Da-Nang (when they do make plain tees). They're all great! I just wish they didn't get underarm stains so easily...sorry if that grossed anyone out...

JAMES PERSE hands down, I own like 10 of the same plain white shirts. I absolutely love them and wear one practically everyday, under a vest, a hoodie, a sweater, a babydoll, etc...

Three dots cotton is incredible. Their shirts are so comfortable.

Totally agree, and I'd also add that Velvet (by Graham and Spencer) are great as well. I've found that Splendid, James Perse, and C&C are made of softer and thinner materials that tend to pill or stretch, although all these brands are super flattering and have great styles.

I personally like J Crew, American Apparel, and Banana Republic. I tend to wear my t-shirts very often since I am a college student and these are the ones that last the longest for me.