white t-shirt

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have been looking for a high quality white plain t-shirt to match with jeans....
    any suggestions?:confused1:

2. You read my mind. Me too! someone please?! any recommendations?

3. Petit Bateau :
    they are French classics. Originally for kids but for the past 20 years, also in adult sizes : 14 ans, 16 ans, 18 ans; "ans" meaning years. It's the equivalent of sizes 2/4/6.

They are an incredible quality, made from a thick egyptian cotton. I still have some that I bought 8 or 9 years ago.

Colors are great too. And price is very resonnable.

I don't know where to find them in the USbut will try to find an online store.
    I'll keep you posted.

4. http://www.petit-bateau.us

They have every thing: go to "woman".

Hope you will like them : as I said, they are indestructible.

My mother wears them with Chanel couture suits....

5. i like it "indestructible"
    thanks for that!!

6. they have some shops in London, it's on their website. So you can see by yourself:yes:

7. I'd also recommend American Apparel (as always :P) and H&M mens section. I just bought a mens t-shirt that totally resembles the t-shirt that was created by Alexander Wang/Errin Wasson and I LOVE it!!

8. I like my Banana republic Tees (plain, from the outlet!). They don't last forever but last a long time for the $$ I pay for them!

9. Petit Bateau!

10. Love nation Ltd! Very comfortable.

11. i find the life span of white t-shirts to never be that long, so I always save on tee and buy them in H&M, after a few months get new ones...

12. Thanks! I'd never heard of them, but I went to their website just now. I love the wrap, long-sleeved tee.

13. Petit Bateau are great, I've been wearing these ever since my mother bought them for me as a child. I now also love American Apparel specifically the 2102 tee

14. Banana Republic, French Connection

15. I like Banana Republic Ts for a little looser fit, and my J Crew Perfect Fit Tees for a snugger fit. I find that most t-shirts don't last more than a year or two because I wear them so often (sweat, stains, stretching out, etc.).