white t-shirt

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have been looking for a high quality white plain t-shirt to match with jeans....
    any suggestions?:confused1:

2. You read my mind. Me too! someone please?! any recommendations?

3. Petit Bateau :
    they are French classics. Originally for kids but for the past 20 years, also in adult sizes : 14 ans, 16 ans, 18 ans; "ans" meaning years. It's the equivalent of sizes 2/4/6.

They are an incredible quality, made from a thick egyptian cotton. I still have some that I bought 8 or 9 years ago.

Colors are great too. And price is very resonnable.

I don't know where to find them in the USbut will try to find an online store.
    I'll keep you posted.

4. http://www.petit-bateau.us

They have every thing: go to "woman".

Hope you will like them : as I said, they are indestructible.

My mother wears them with Chanel couture suits....

5. i like it "indestructible"
    thanks for that!!

6. they have some shops in London, it's on their website. So you can see by yourself:yes:

7. I'd also recommend American Apparel (as always :P) and H&M mens section. I just bought a mens t-shirt that totally resembles the t-shirt that was created by Alexander Wang/Errin Wasson and I LOVE it!!

8. I like my Banana republic Tees (plain, from the outlet!). They don't last forever but last a long time for the $$ I pay for them!

9. Petit Bateau!

10. Love nation Ltd! Very comfortable.

11. i find the life span of white t-shirts to never be that long, so I always save on tee and buy them in H&M, after a few months get new ones...

12. Thanks! I'd never heard of them, but I went to their website just now. I love the wrap, long-sleeved tee.

13. Petit Bateau are great, I've been wearing these ever since my mother bought them for me as a child. I now also love American Apparel specifically the 2102 tee

14. Banana Republic, French Connection

15. I like Banana Republic Ts for a little looser fit, and my J Crew Perfect Fit Tees for a snugger fit. I find that most t-shirts don't last more than a year or two because I wear them so often (sweat, stains, stretching out, etc.).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice